Reviews for Under the Stars
CocoMint chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
. I think this chapter is really cute! I think he might like/have a crush on ness *fangirls momentarily*
Starryskys102 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That's a good disclaimer on chapter 1
Apprentice Writer chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
I hope you update this soon. I'd love to hear Ness' reaction to knowing Lucas had met Porky and what he did. Also, the sadness that is Claus.
A-mere-account chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I can't begin to tell you how much I like this story. The personalities are on the spot, as are the reactions to each situation. (and, to be honest, I'm sort of glad you didn't make Lucas cry every second like others do). Wonderful job, thanks for updating!
Psychic Ribbon Lite chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Squee! That was so CUTE!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Will you continue this is good:)
Super Shadowsonic chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is really nice. A story that pretty simple but well put together. Now I hope we don't have a problem. Don't make me really like this story and then not update for years knowing I wanna see what happens next. Don't do that. Because that's not only cruel but uncalled for. My sarcasm aside. Seriously. Update. Because this really good and I really like the tone you set.
MsAnn chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I like this but i have a feeling i'm going to love this lol.I hope you don't think i'm mean because i'm not i just like messing with people for fun you know.
xFlandre Scarlet chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
OMG I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I can't wait to know what happened Lucas! Damnit Ness! Why'd you have to mention Porky? :( Poor Lucas. He deserves a better life. I hope you update soon, I love it so much.
LordLenne chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I really like it :3 can I expect some more?
Psychic Ribbon Lite chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
took me long enough to find this...
I think it's really good and I do want to see more but I don't think the complete elaboration of who everyone was is overly needed after all you do have to remember he did meet most everyone at some point in time and I'd think that he would know some people's names
Eri chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hi! this story really has a lot of potential, I personally really like it and want the you will continue as soon as possible, I love the intro you gave ... sorry but the wording of the English simply (and unfortunately) not speak so that the translator has become my friend (although not the same but here goes). I hope the second chapter!