Reviews for All The Choirs In My Head Sing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This is wonderful! The whole space au is very interesting and the idea of tenten being a whisperer was absolute genius. I look forward to seeing you write more of this au
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was astounding! I loved it! And now, ONTO THE SEQUEL! :D

Rai
LF chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Beautiful and amazing. As usual.
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awwww the ending! So cute! I loved this :)
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
OMG! The story is so beautiful! Luv NejiTen! Luv Team Gai! :')
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful job on this.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I think my heart turned into putty. What a wonderful prequel. As elegant and as eloquent as always. Lovely job.
touch.the.sound chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hands down, this is by far the best 'In space' story I've read! Not only is it a new spin, it is extremely well executed! You are a phenomenal writer and I cannot wait to see any other stories you pump out! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Seriously. I love you as a writer. This prequel is as good a standalone story. Good job!
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this. It was beautiful.
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I already told you how much I liked this on lj, but it's worth saying again.

I love this.

Seriously.

Lee family, FTW!
Azurii chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I really really loved the little series you made out of this. Firefly with Naruto characters and you added these whispered's into the mix, it is just a great result. I should probably also add your writing skills as well, because honestly that is also amazing. I do hope that you continue this story somehow, but then I'm also not sure if I actually want it continue, these two pieces you have wrote have been incredible and I really don't want the magic to leave from them. I hope you sorta get that in way.

Anyways the characters are greatly done, Lee and his optimism and dedication, Neji serious and also dedication to his team mates/crew. Even Gai, though he wasn't there was a brilliantly well written.
ari unlogged chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
my god, do I ever love this universe! it's so well written, and the subtleties of Neji and Tenten's relationship just make me so happy I could die. I just can't even put my love of this world into (eloquent) words!
Seamew chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Straight On Till Morning is lovely, and this is even more wonderful! How do you come up with these things? This concept is just so cool. I was very glad to see a prequel, and though I don't know what I expected, I didn't dream that it would be this fabulous!

I love that you built more on this world. Seeing Shikamaru was nice and suspenseful. (Though my brain could not figure out who he was until you mentioned the name! Usually I pick up on those things.) I liked the mentions of Tenten's long-faded memories of her family, and how it meshed with what we know (or don't know!) of canon. Don't know why that resonated with me so much, but whatever. Lee's family was so perfect, and the scene in which Tenten sang was absolutely magical. The Neji/Tenten moments were awesome, which goes without saying, and were a most excellent treat. All in all, I enjoyed reading very much.

Thank you for sharing your writing once again.