Reviews for Teatime With Albus
Flamingteen chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was brilliant. I loved the idea of the Imperius.

"Let us imagine the scene. Voldemort rises up, in power, storms Hogwarts' walls. The loyal Death Eater children rise up to him, in a tide of devotion and Dark Marks. And then I tell them all to sit down, and they do. No choice in the matter. "

That was my favorite part of the story. :D I like the more subtle humor.
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape, even though your fic is not about them. I just liked it so much I added it anyway. . Haha.

Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This is an excellent vignette of someone nearing the far end of exhaustion and quite possibly remorse.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I'm adding this story to the Snape? Yummy C2 Community.

It means I like it. :)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
*deadpans* Oh my godh. That.. I would have never thought of that. Wow. I'm putting this story in my favourites..
Lavinia Lavender chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
You most definitely *should* be proud of this one.
Wow.
What brilliant ideas...if I came up with something like that, I certainly wouldn't restrict it to a one-shot.
I'd also get it copyrighted.
But I prostrate myself to your brilliance.
A crazed Lily and Severus fanatic,
-Lavinia Lavender
Alix's Bawdy House chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I think what makes this story so appealing is it's innate genius. Bottled curses, masquerading as blessings. And Dumbledore's eventual submission to the necessity. Wonderful.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
A very well written piece. I thought it was very creative and very interesting. Your use of evocative language and imagery was very well done and your writing style was smooth, easy and enjoyable to read. Well done!

_~

DreamWeaver
Viskii chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
That was beautiful.

Enough said. :)
Soappuppy chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
My goodness.

How lovely and sad and evocative and beautiful!

That was gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us silly people :)
JazzMind chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Extrordinary. I like your angst.
ReeraTheRed chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Marvelous - and beautifully written!
toaster chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Very very good, you managed to pull off a manipulative yet caring Albus-it was much more realistic than most stories in that respect. I liked the way you included Snapes past in it and the bottled Imperio is absolutely price-less!

The only objection i have is that (in my eyes anyway) you went a bit overboard in your discriptions of the things his students were getting up to, after all they have only had a week since he spoke to Albus last. Although even with that said the drugs idea was funny. I find myself wishing that you hadn't added in the Draco screwing all the 4th years bit because him and the sexgod thing is thrown up in so many stories. But this story has made me want to read more of your work and hey thats what counts right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
I like this story... especily the idea of a time delayed potion, has he considered trying to feed it to some of the adults?

The charicters seem true to themselvs.
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
very very interesting and good

i wish you would continue with the potion idea...
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »