Reviews for Teatime With Albus
istima chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
This story is the everything I hoped for in Albus/Snape gen stories. Thank you.
tinytaz chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
hey,

that was a great peice of writing, and really original, love the potion.

taz
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Even though I have only read one of your pieces your writing is captivating. I thank you for sharing such beauty with the world and strongly suggest you never stop.
SilkenShroud not logged in chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Wow. Very clever, very original.

Brilliant.
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I must tell you that story is the one and only of its' kind I have ever read. Very original. You have a skill for wriring. Keep it up.
Boromir chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
hey, that is very good and certainly a unique idea!
sevter chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
*sigh* really now...I wonder whose fault was it that Slytherin turn out so many death eaters *insert sneer* _especially_ when the headmaster himself is _biased_ against Slytherins.
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Brilliant idea there, with the potion.
Icarus chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Poisoning my own house...

Looking forward to the look on Voldemort's face. I can see Severus' attitude. What a cynic. I blinked when he mentioned tossing the throw pillow out the windor. Then I enjoyed it.

I liked hearing about how different the Slytherin 'traditions' are as well. A little recreational potion-making anyone? Some hazing?

And Severus' longing to be out in the Autumn wind.

I enjoy your writing. Looking at your extensive prolific list, there doesn't seem to be any need for me to urge you to keep writing. But do keep writing. ;)

-Icarus
Andrew Aelfwine chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I like this.

You take on Snape-on the side of Light, but pragmatic to the point of coming up with something like the bottled Imperio-I like. Dumbledore is good as well-interesting to see him through Snape's eyes.

And the little details-how Snape takes his tea, the small childhood memories-are very nice.
LorneStar chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Wow, this is really kool. I like it alot. You might think of doing a Mogonagal(sp?) one too.
stormyfire chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I like this story. A very good idea, bottled spells. Innovative.
Blackletter chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Severus Snape: The Pied Piper of Slytherin. ;) What a wonderfully ruthless plan...just what I'd expect from Snape.
deSevera can't be arsed to sign in chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This is excellent. Only Snape would poison his own pupils to protect them! I like the bit about D being intellectually a Slyth, but a Gryff at heart. Too clever to be a full Gryffindor and too dumb to be a full Slyth!. I loved the passages about Autumn. October and November are the most beautiful months of the year. I dislike Christmas cheer! (but that's coz I'm a SLytherin) Keep it up!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »