Reviews for Teatime With Albus
Madoushi-Clef chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Snape's Idea is ...cunning and ambitious. I like. I definately like.
Twinkling Tabby chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Cunning sight of Dark Loomy Tortuous Potion Master... And nice idea to let Dumbledore have tea with the teachers... though I suspect it's why he gets so tired of it and rather drinks hot chocolate the rest of time!... Just kidding of course!

PS : funny bio... Never thought of moving to plural when referring to myself as I turned 18 (last december)... though I'm french so I've had time to develop a grudge against politness plural, which could explain I didn't extend it to 1st person... Still funny if considered in an anglo-saxon point of view! (I work hard on my anglo-saxon mind, really, I nearly master it now)
Draccerigs chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Hello,

very well written story, you are a beautiful writer! I speak for all of your works, which I have just started reading tonight, but I think this one is the best. Keep going!
Goddess Blue chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Good Lord, I LOVED that. I'd like to see the look on Voldemort's face too.

Great job!

Love,

Goddess Blue .
laguardia chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
lady Dian (is that right spelling) you are a goddess. this is fantastic.

"A ruthless and very Slytherin pragmatism under the pretended senility and foolishness." i thought you were going to say that D was a Slytherin - and then you spoilt it all.

"People do not understand what a great skill making people underestimate you is."

This is very deep and something I have been working on for years. it could also apply to Snape.

Brilliant story. Is there to be a sequel. That would be good, but it stands on it's own
laguardia chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
lady Dian (is that right spelling) you are a goddess. this is fantastic.

Dana Phearson chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Um, Wow.

Of Severus would poison his students- in order to save them.

Sometimes lollipops just does not work.

Good work.
Darklady chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Excellent and creative idea.

My only crit is that no *true* Slytherin would overlook the dangers of the other houses. Slytherin might be the most 'dark' - but Ravenclaw - given the motivation - will be the most effective. And Griffies would be actually the most willing to risk thechallange if they ever *did* go dark.

Maybe not imperio - but each house would have it's own proper restraint.

*grin*
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I loved this - so beautifully written. I hope you'll write more - if not to continue this (it does seem fairly well finished as is), then more of the inner Snape. You're good at channeling him!
mimine chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
An excellent short story (if that's what it is of course, if not, I'd love to see more)

Outstanding Snape characterisation you capture his bitterness and the way he can see right through Albus beautifully. The Snape POV is really wonderfully done.

Brilliant little details (lol, love the idea of Snape having had a drug dealing racket in his youth, I've always pictured him like that), loved the description of Dumbledore's office

once again, great story

Mim
Nadeshiko Amamiya chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
ohhhh, i like this. it's interesting the way it's so sad, but at the same time isn't excessively sad. I also like the way you mention the autum, and the way it gives an extra 'thing' to the fic. keep writting!
snapefan51 chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Please add more soon! This was very well written and a breath of fresh autumn air. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next!
PleaseDeleteAccountFFNET chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
...

I love this fic.

Well, I think that's all that needed to be said ;) Just kidding. The idea is great, and once more Severus proves his skill as a Potions Master and his intelligence. And you writed it very well _

In a way, I hope you won't continue this fic (no offense!), because it stands very well like this and I think that a sequel would somehow er.. "ruin" the feeling you introduced to the end (I'm not very clear, I know, sorry). This way, you leave the rest to the imagination and it's fine like this. And oh, I just realized that MartianHousecat already said the last part... (woops? _~)

Hope to see more of your work, however! _~

Gagou _
Zebee chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Very nice. I like original premises, and Funnily enough I'm very fond of one page mood pieces with a different slant on things... I like the casual mention of the old power, and the pragmatism of both men. THe idea of the potion is intriguing, but very powerful and I can't help feeling way too frightening for Albus, war or no. But very Snape.
MartianHousecat chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
You have reason to be proud. The idea is FANTASTIC - I'm ashamed I didn't think of it myself. Of course you realise that in a month or so there will be a hundred or so fics featuring Bottled Imperio. Ah such chills it has generated; imagining the scene, as Snape did, I'm amazed and damn excited.

The interaction between the two is insightful and well balanced. The way you played with House types in Dumbledore was excellent. Though I've seen it before, it was well done here. I would almost rather not see a sequel so I could just continue turning the possibilities in my mind.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »