Reviews for Love and Respect
Pep chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Nice Story!
tiffany.tang2000 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I hope you continue. I love the portrayal of Canada in this fanfic.
lilactree chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
J'adore ca! I love it! It's always a treat to read your work :)
Chihori-chan chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Matthew and Alfred living together is going to be awesome! I wonder if Matthew is any good with kids, he doesn't seem like the type. ;D
Kara-Alyssa chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Thanks for updating.
Some ideas I have (I won't be upset if you don't use them)
1) the head of the village finding out about Them and trying to ruin their lives again.
2) More things about Ari's previous family.
3) An old boyfriend/girlfriendeither Francis or Matthew or both showing up causing jealousy.
4) Things about Ari going to school and a special friend she met there.
5) Alfred/Arthur meeting someone who likes them once again a jealousy or love triangle.
Once again these are only suggestions so use them only if you like them.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Mathew is awesome.
Kara-Alyssa chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Are you going to keep updating this. Please do this is good.
mAD aS ThE PhaNTom chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I'm enjoying the story so far... And I vote for RoChu
scarletluvzanime chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
The story is getting good so far, can't wait for the rest!
Chihori-chan chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
While reading this, the voice for Matthew in my head was like a stereotypical fashion designer/diva. The ones that carry tiny doggies in the purses. And I love it! :D Plus it's awesome that Matthew and Alfred finally met. :D
Chihori-chan chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Yay! An update! I can't wait till Alfred and Matthew meet. Good job with the chapter! :D
Chihori-chan chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
This story is starting off really well. I love how their family interacts with each other, they seem so real. I really like it so far and I can't wait to read more. :)
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
OMFR This is AMAZING! I'd love to read what you have in store! I've never read anything that started like this! This has so much awesomeness to it!
91RedRoses chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Interesting. Feels like there is a definite class system in this world along with an interesting government system. I really can't wait to see more of this world. Got to ask though: who is Adriana? An OC?