Reviews for You're Not Alone
AsiaGirl chapter 10 . 1/21
This is a wonderful story, I have yet to read another quite like it. I hope you get your motivation back to continue this story, I would love to read more.
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Please update this soon. I love the story and the plot and how you have kept Merle alive.
cemmia chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Great story! Reaaly like Ryann.. Hope you come back soon..
cemmia chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Cool.. Merle just adopted her! Awesome!
ChicagoMyth chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
update soon!
Fangirl44 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I love her personality
Update soon
Leyshla Gisel chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I did freakin' miss you! This was steamy but damn that Merle!
SpringBorn chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait till the next one. I wonder what that jerk of a step-father will do next. Update soon!
SmillyReaper chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Please update!
hideher chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Great story. More please.
CeruleanKitten chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I love the story so far, kudos on keeping Merle! Despite his faults I like the character, and love that he's claimed her as a Dixon. I'd definitely like to see him and Daryl throw down on Jack!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Yay nee update, and you are forgiven on my account as long as you update more regularly. Damn Jack had to ruin the moment and stupid Daryl for ignoring her. Update Soon!
Leyshla Gisel chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Well Jack still being a dick as well as Nikole. The way you ended this seems like something else will happen and snap it's shower time! :o
LunaraWolf chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Yes, an update! Been waiting for one for this fic! Really hoping Nicole or Jack will be killed some how. Though I doubt they would stay behind in the CDC when it blows. One could always hope
SpringBorn chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Yay! I had thought this was dropped. Glad your continuing. Jack is a jerk. I hope Merle or Daryle smack him senseless. Looking forward to the next chapter.