Reviews for Tick Tock
Lucy'n'theMachine chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
you're just pure evil :).
i like the idea.
babyreaper chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
So getting the book is just the start of Sam and Castiel's troubles, they are going to have to do more to get Dean back and by the sounds of it, it's not going to end well for any of them. Thanks
babyreaper chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Oh no, I think it's a very bad idea to hand this spell book over to anyone, never mind a demon, I know it's to get Dean back but what is Castiel and Sam thinking? Great update, Thanks.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Glad Dean is still fighting but how much can a drugged, hurt person do? Thanks for the update.
moridash chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Please update soon!
missdiggerz chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Poor Dean :-( but I love the story.
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Oh poor Cas he is suffering so much, if i were the one who stole Dean i will be hiding because i'm sure Cas will have no mercy. The sick psyco better run because if Cas gets his hands on him he will wish to die
babyreaper chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Wow, that is one seriously pissed off angel, Lets hope when he does find Dean he's not too badly hurt, I'd hate to see what Cas wold do when annoyed. More soon, Thanks.
missdiggerz chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Aww possesive Cas
Tango Dancer chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
This sounds terribly like Gabriel! Gonna read chapter 3 now, I can't wait to see Cas' reaction!
(Oh, and "Tick tock, Sam" at the end, that's brilliant!)
moridash chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Loved this! Please update soon!
CoolBeena chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
hmmm nice work
give some update on dean
how is he doing?
Wunjo chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Well this doesnt sound good for any of our boys!
babyreaper chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
If the book is going to be on public display in a museum, why didn't this nutter just go and grab it himself? I'm sure it would have been easier. Looking forward to more, How is Dean holding up? Are we going to get to see what has been happening while he's been held prisoner? Thanks.
DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I live not far from Wales, if Sammy gives me a ring maybe I can intercept the book!
DBB