Reviews for Bubble Wand
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Stinger5150 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was so cute! I loved it!
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
A little weird but adorable none the less. :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl13
Musicluver3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was adorable! I didn't even realize that there were this many kinds of bubbles
DreamerLove15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very cuuuute! :) I loved it! The different "bubble" stories were new unique thing that hasn't been used yet so this story was really original. Loved it, keep writing!
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Good
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww haha that's so cute! Loved that, who doesn't love bubbles?! I love them even more now that they got Auslly to kiss :)
Great job!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to review every part of this one-shot, cause I have a lot to tell and it's not enough... Anyways,

Bubble bath: I was smiling like an idiot through this part. I like it how it begin innocente from like Austin's childhood, and then it turned out to Austin's imagining Ally in a bubble bath. That was genuis.

Speech bubbles: You literally killed me here. I can totally imagine that scene actually happening, what with Austin's cute face while drawning and then his face when he's about to get caught by Ally and with Ally asking him why he capitalized apple. "If he'd written her name, would she have given him her heart?" Here is where exactly you killed me.

Powerpuff girl Bubble: and now with an imagination of what their live would be if they were living together, again, you killed me. It was su cute and just perfect. (Oh, maybe you could write a one-shot where they're older and living together? :))

Bubble wrap : This part is actually close to what's going to happen in Chapters & Choices with Penny, Ally and Austin. So again, I can totally seeing it happening.

Bubble eye goldfish: I love it how you made a scene with a "typical" Dez pop in the story.

Root beer float bubbles: I just love those awkward moment between Auslly, I just love them so much. And I see what you did with the pink straw ;)

Bubble gum: You killed me here, too. The mint thing, A.

Bubble wand: Cute cute cute cute, just cute.

Personal space bubble: Oh, and you also killed me here. Espacially how the kiss came in the story, like, it was just perfect. One second he's grabbing her hand, the next he "bursts her personal space bubble". It was just pure perfection.

So all in all, it was perfect. Well done, like usual. :)
polkadotty chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
WOW THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! Can i give you another prompt pretty pretty please? Can it be something to do with glitter glue? I know it's pretty random but I thought it would be cute!

You rock my socks off!

LaNae Q. xox
xoxo Cherie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was really cute. I like how Austin found the courage to kiss Ally slowly as the story progressed. I also like how you used different bubble themes to move the story forward. Very well written, like always! Keep up the good work!

xoxo Cherie
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww...this is the cutest story I've ever read! :)
AusllyShipper101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww! So cute! Love it!
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You know, you have such a unique writing style. It's not overly elaborate - it's succinct and crisp - yet it doesn't compromise detail. This was really cute, and you did justice to the prompt.

How about I prompt you? One word: fever.

No pressure, but I'd squeal if you wrote something like that. :)
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Amazing! But I mean, when are your stories ever not? I loooooved this one! Another skwirelygurli one-shot to add to my list of favorites! Thank you for writing this one! I truly loved reading it! So amazing! I can't think of another word to describe it!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awwww I will never look at bubbles of any kind without getting a goofy smile on my face cause they will now remind me of the sweet and adorable moments that Austin and Ally shared in this story