Reviews for A Few Thoughts on Turning Fifty
use2b2t2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Sweet!
arynwy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Of course Dumbledore would leave out that little factoid. He couldn't conceive of anyone being desperate enough to try.

I've really enjoyed this gentle look at Severus from the eyes of someone who had a chance to observe him in his many phases and incarnations. I like the fact that you've picked up on his subtle mischievousness and allowed it to reign free here.

Thank you.
mugglemommy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I am so glad to see you writing again. My heart broke for you when I read about your loss. I hope that you are in a much better place right now. Congrats on finding your muse. Hopefully he won't be hidden any more. This was lovely, as was its companion piece. It just felt good to read it. I am hoping that soon we'll see the final updates to Looking for Magic. That is an amazing ride and I'm almost sorry that its near the end.

Wishing you well, and welcoming you home.
Hugs, MuggleMommy
arabellagrace chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
loved it
deedeebug chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Really well written! I am a die hard SS/HG fan and am always on the lookout for new reading. My fear is now that the movies and books are complete writers will move on. I am glad you have not and even more glad to have you on my alerts list! Well done, please keep them alive!
danzie chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So glad to see something new from you! I hope you decide to finish "Looking for Magic". It was the very first sshg that I ever read and is still my favorite!
mamapyjama chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Lovely, you can really feel Minerva's deep affection for Snape and get a sense of the man he was finally free to become.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2