Reviews for Capitol Royale
Raelene K chapter 9 . 11/1
A-mazing! You're making me feel sympathy for Capitol kids! Although they have to, I don't want any of them to die. You're not gonna pull an Alexis Rays move on us, are you? (although I would like it to work! But then again, no one outsmarts the Capitol).
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
This is really good keep writing !
HeatherHA chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I really, really love this story! It is nice for the Capitol to finally get a taste of their own medicine- and Lalla saying that it was just 'television entertainment, nothing more', and it is really interesting in that they don't realise that it is actually people, children, fighting each other to the death. Can't wait for chapter 5!
WritingFortheFuture chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I've been reading this recently, and I really like it. I really liked how you described the character and what they were seeing/doing. It feels very vivid and I like how you've described different elements, like the warm door knob and when The lights went on. It feels very eerie and real reading this, and I felt like I was the character, exploring the hotel.
I look forward greatly to reading this story!
Bye :)
Mr. RedEd chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Well done and wickedly clever! Although, it is a bit of a stretch to picture the spoiled, carefree children of the Capitol actually engaging in any kind of protest against the system that keeps them on top. Yet I am very intrigued to see these self same Capitol brats fight for their survival. Especially since I gather most of them, except for those planning to be Peacemakers, have no survival and combat training.
I like the historical references to the Battle Royale program as the progenitor to the Hunger Games and a hint to the end of the old world. Particularly since the ending of the first Battle Royale movie and its sequel showed that the rebellion against the government just increased the violence. Can't wait til the next chapter.
PS Boy #11 Super Pupius? Found myself wondering where Biggus Diggus and Intercontinentus Buttox were! (Monty Python ref)