Reviews for Like Birds
BIGGEST FAN chapter 3 . 10/9
I have to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Seriously, I've read this story 200 times. I'm in love. You truly understand Sasuke's character and how emotional he really is. I always thought it was so sad how they gave him such an emotionless relationship with Sakura. Though Sasuke is quiet, he's an extremely passionate person and if he ever fell in love (I refuse to believe he truly loves Sakura), then THIS is what it would have been like! AND NARUTO IS PERFECT! She's depicted so true to her original character and I adore that. Sasuke and Naruto would have been the ultimate match for each other if Naruto was a female. This is always how I imagined their relationship would have been. Conflicting in the most chemical way and EXPLODING WITH PASSION! You are an artist I love you NEVER STOP WRITING!
Major Admirer chapter 1 . 10/4
YOU ARE INCREDIBLE WHO ARE YOU! I am obsessed with this story. You are an amazing writer and this is all I've ever wanted. I hate hate hate Sasuke and Sakura together and I KNOW that if Naruto was a girl then her and Sasuke would have made the most epic and passionate couple ever and YOU JUST WROTE THAT! Seriously impressed. I hope you write more SasuFemNaru. (I also love that you still call her Naruto instead of Naruko...like, it's still Naruto so just call her Naruto people) PLEASE KEEP WRITING YOU'RE SO TALENTED!
Akamehime456 chapter 3 . 7/16
... k
throatcore chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
i wanted to leave some love on this fic, because it is so so well written. i love how you write the struggle between naruko and sasuke and how its not too over dramatic and it just feels so raw and real especially as they try and move on in separate paths, and even narukos determination of living by herself which i think boosts her character in a way of coming out stronger than before even if they get back together. it leaves the question on if it would be even more damaging if something were to put their relationship on the brink of the edge or would naruko be strong enough to hold herself up. the love in this is so real and you have a beautiful style of writing, and i wish for more in this universe in some way same for your kill me now story, haha.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Loved it I acually started crying by the end
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Very nice composition, hope you write more SasuFemNaru fics.
SexiiFoxii chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
My heart is literally aching for naruko and sasuke. This is soo fucking *starts crying* beautiful! I wish there are more fanfics that are like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Quite frankly I adore this and I wish it was longer
TheBeauty chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love it. I usually hate romance fanfictions but this just hits home... Thank you.
RaidenKyuuketsuki Productions chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
This is stunningly beautiful. *creys in a corner* I love it. I hope you write m0re angst fic. I'm an angst-junky. :)))
violentyetawesome chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love how Sasuke isn't the invincible figure people sometimes make him out to be. You depicted there feelings very well.
omg chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
i loved it so much! so realistic! i love your writing style!
aede-san chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Your story is very good but something is missing. It's all very fluffy and sad. you could have put more skin touch between the two. But you're right it makes it more realistic. Maybe a conversation between the two mothers. at the end would have spice it a little bit more. About how sasuke through his mother's eyes has felt his boy etc.
auroradawn123 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
i didnt expect the story to be this good ! so nice! so nice ! _ cool ! cool ! kawaii ! kawaii !