Reviews for Like Birds
throatcore chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
i wanted to leave some love on this fic, because it is so so well written. i love how you write the struggle between naruko and sasuke and how its not too over dramatic and it just feels so raw and real especially as they try and move on in separate paths, and even narukos determination of living by herself which i think boosts her character in a way of coming out stronger than before even if they get back together. it leaves the question on if it would be even more damaging if something were to put their relationship on the brink of the edge or would naruko be strong enough to hold herself up. the love in this is so real and you have a beautiful style of writing, and i wish for more in this universe in some way same for your kill me now story, haha.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Loved it I acually started crying by the end
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Very nice composition, hope you write more SasuFemNaru fics.
SexiiFoxii chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
My heart is literally aching for naruko and sasuke. This is soo fucking *starts crying* beautiful! I wish there are more fanfics that are like this.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Quite frankly I adore this and I wish it was longer
TheBeauty chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love it. I usually hate romance fanfictions but this just hits home... Thank you.
RaidenKyuuketsuki Productions chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
This is stunningly beautiful. *creys in a corner* I love it. I hope you write m0re angst fic. I'm an angst-junky. :)))
violentyetawesome chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love how Sasuke isn't the invincible figure people sometimes make him out to be. You depicted there feelings very well.
omg chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
i loved it so much! so realistic! i love your writing style!
aede-san chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Your story is very good but something is missing. It's all very fluffy and sad. you could have put more skin touch between the two. But you're right it makes it more realistic. Maybe a conversation between the two mothers. at the end would have spice it a little bit more. About how sasuke through his mother's eyes has felt his boy etc.
auroradawn123 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
i didnt expect the story to be this good ! so nice! so nice ! _ cool ! cool ! kawaii ! kawaii !
Ri696q chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
That was a good ending, sweet, yet kinda sad at the same time.
I'm acutally glad it didn't end up in a long kissing scene or whatever, but that they still decided to take it slow.
Ri696q chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
What?!
You can't just end it there! This is too good. I want more!
But on the other hand I probably shouldn't be saying that since I haven't updated since the beginning of time... Oops.
Just take you time with writing the final chapter. As long as you don't give up on it xD
Amber Ice Fox chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Thats pretty dickish of Sasu to just assume Naru would give herself up so easily after he practically broke her. I'm looking forward to his reaction and the progression of their relationship, and maybe a few more characters? Great story!