Reviews for Blood Drenched Butterfly
Zaekho chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
This fanfic was fantastic. One of the best I've ever read.
Zaekho chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Hinata is so badass. XD
Zaekho chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this. :D
TL chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Itachi? Really, after all that, after Shino, after Naruto telling her THAT (sadly I kinda see that as real. I've often thought that Naruto doesn't think he is worthly of her and is wating until he is Hokage... other parts of me think that Hyuuga can't take the tower and she doesn't say anything becuse to do so would destroy his dream...) Itachi comes and takes her away...

Well I guess he could see a kindred sprit, she didn't have to kill her whole clan to save it but she did do what she had to do. Still with only one arm and one eye? I'm unsure what she could offer Tobi, well besides bait for Naruto.

Maybe Itachi has a game plan all his own here?
firegoat chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Itachi O.O

lol if hinata joins akatsuki :p

would be interested to see a continuation. )
kawaii-sama25 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
that was an extrem turn of events with shino dying out. can't wait for the next chapter. hope things will be in good development for hinata. great story.
firegoat chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
O.O
TL chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Shino? No bug clone, no replacement he just let her kill him out of some kind of misguided sence of judgement? Thats f'ed up.

She has also now lost her mind. The first chapter didn't have her as nuts. Not really, but now?
TL chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Had Hiashi not changed, not gotten better after the exsam and his talk eith Neji I could see this, I really could.

I wonder at the time line, she could be heading to Naruto, or Sakura or Sasuke to help, talk or kill depending on just when this is set. I look forword to more even if I have a sinking feeling about Hinata's fate here.