Reviews for Seismic Shifts
mo kagen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
As You Wish ! ! !
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
See, earthquakes aren't ALL bad! Loved this! I lived in San Francisco, not during the big earthquake. Just some really small ones, but Edward never came looking for me.
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Enjoyed! Thanks and Good Luck!
MereCullen chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love this. Zima and plaid, sure does sum up the 90s for me! Lol. Great connection between these two.
evilnat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very cute!

Xx
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Love it :)
Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this one! I live movie quotes too and do them way too often to be socially acceptable! Maybe the seismic shift Bella needed was Edward. ;)
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Zima, The Princess Bride, Dazed and Confused, plaid shirts and Doc Martins all in one story? LOVE!

I had totally forgotten about the riots in LA (not the Earthquake though) until reading this. Wow, it brought back so many memories of the news reports and images of that overpass. I can't even imagine what it would have been like being there, but you made this feel like you were right there in that time.

And what a sweet perfect ending:
And as I started to lose myself in this boy and the pleasure he brought me, I couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, Los Angeles was giving me a reason to stay, after all. And that sometimes an aftershock is needed to shift things around.

Thank you!
twilightmom96 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i really enjoyed this. Would love to see it continued!
katiej1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Gotta love a musical 90'sward :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Loved it. They had a great connection and loved the comfort and heat he brought to the story.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I was in SF during Loma Prieta so I understand Bella's feelings. Mind you it ended up being the starting point of my breaking off my engagement - glad these two had a happier ending! Good luck in the contest.
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great job! I don't remember much of the quake because I'm in mid-America (was in Oklahoma when it happened), but the descriptions really made me feel like I was right in the middle of things. Great lemon, too!
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I wish I had an Edward to soothe my nerves after every earthquake! He always says just the right thing - even when he's quoting movies.
He captured my heart when I read this -
"Don't leave me," I murmured.
"I don't think that's possible,"

In that moment he declared himself to her and I just knew he'd fight to keep her in CA. He'd calm her fears and make her heart race for all the right reasons.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I just loved this. I'm a child of the 90's so this felt like home to me, but better. lol
Loved that the connection that had been developing between the two of them got a jump start from this natural disaster. And who doesn't want a protective man in docs, right? Sweet, strong, and sexy sounds like perfection to me.

Best of luck in the contest and thank you for sharing.
xoxo