Reviews for The Marionette
lexicon63738 chapter 5 . 6/2
This has been amazing so far. I really, really enjoy it and I hope you update soon as I'm super excited to continue reading this.
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Holaaa! la historia es algo tierna por los moments y agradables, algo diferente, espero leer mas de ella... besos.
Julie.fjad chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
I absolutely love this so far. Update soon! x
Delanieroberts14 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
This looks like such an interesting story! I love your writing style! Update soon :)
Hunter's Way chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
hey! You finally updated! Thanks, this is great..!
Zeehana chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I really like the summary...and I feel you depicted a very real tom riddle...even at the age of eleven he was sharp and a bit cruel...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Just checking this randomly and found there was an update. Yay! Glad you haven't abandoned it, I like the story, it's original :)
sakurarules4eternity chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Great chapter. Please update soon and thanks for the latest chapter. I went back to re-read the previous chapters and it is a great story and I am really enjoying it. Cannot wait for Riddle to get a little more revenge.
TheNewCompanion chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
I absolutely ADORE this story. Your young Tom is intriguing and incredibly realistic. I can't wait for the time to come when he becomes the king of slytherin; I wonder how he and Hermione will interact then! It took a long time for this update, I hope you're able to upload the next chapter sooner!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Please update! It's been over a year and it's so good. :(
Hunter's Way chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Hmm.

Hermione seems a bit too commanding-too-will and Riddle seems, well he seems to be commanding her...a bit too much. Hermione is much stronger than that and thus Riddle won't command her too much.

But, overall this is very interesting. Just alter Hermione a bit and I think that should be it.
Holly chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Look here! It's almost been a year since you last updated! Also, I heard that there was a fourth chapter...and...you took it down! Don't let all this negative feedback get to you! Sure, Hermione is a little OOC but I like it like that. She's with Tom and not with Harry and Ron! Her personality could be a little different, no?

Please Update! I'm ASKING YOU 'cause I don't beg.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
It's almost been a year since you started this story... Please update soon :(
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Tom needs to decide if he wants Hermione as a friend or not ... Update! :)
TheNewCompanion chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
This seems like a good start