Reviews for The Marionette
Hunter'sWay chapter 3 . 3/29
Hmm.

Hermione seems a bit too commanding-too-will and Riddle seems, well he seems to be commanding her...a bit too much. Hermione is much stronger than that and thus Riddle won't command her too much.

But, overall this is very interesting. Just alter Hermione a bit and I think that should be it.
Holly chapter 3 . 1/14
Look here! It's almost been a year since you last updated! Also, I heard that there was a fourth chapter...and...you took it down! Don't let all this negative feedback get to you! Sure, Hermione is a little OOC but I like it like that. She's with Tom and not with Harry and Ron! Her personality could be a little different, no?

Please Update! I'm ASKING YOU 'cause I don't beg.
It's almost been a year since you started this story... Please update soon :(
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Tom needs to decide if he wants Hermione as a friend or not ... Update! :)
TheNewCompanion chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
This seems like a good start
just ana chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
This is WONDERFUL! I'm curious to death to read the next chap!
P.N Tran chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Please update soon
P.N Tran chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Great begin. I love your fanfic already
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
My heart is broken. You have killed me inside. Although i honestly don't think that he could be so manipulative as a First year the pains he went through truly is horrendous. Though that by no means justifies what he does to Hermione... anyway can't wait to read the next chapters! update soon!
xoxoxo
smileylol )
A fan chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Hello, I just wanted to say that I was really upset when I saw that you took the fourth chapter down. I assume it's because of the negative feedback and it's a shame that people have put you off. I am writing this to tell you that you shouldn't let them and that even though Hermione is OOC I like the way she is written and has been written that way to suit this story. The fact that Tom was so aggressive to Hermione by pushing her out of the tree to me seemed the beginning of their relationship maybe due to the fact that Jermione would have been avoiding Tom and he realised that actually he wants her by his side and would try to form a friendship. That is just me guessing because I don't know what would have happened after the chapter you took down but I want to know!

So please update because I think this is going to be a brilliant story and the chapters so far have been a pleasure to read and if people dont like it they don't have to read it.

Thank you for sharing what you have anyway and I hope that you decide to repost the fourth chapter and continue updating :)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Man, I can't wait until Tom becomes a badass and puts everyone in their place by kicking ass.

Awesome story so far!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Poor Hermione x3
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Ooh fantastic start!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Oooooooo what an intriguing story you have here! Looking forward to the next chapter x
sakurarules4eternity chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Great story. Please update soon.