Reviews for Dhampir of Yokai Academy
BoomOnGames chapter 10 . 39m
Really enjoyed the latest chapter looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here
Ignisha chapter 8 . 45m
ah man, seeing how you blended RV with Naruto is really AWESOME! also, adding a hint of Nurarihyon no Mago was also pretty smart of you! let's see what other Yokai manga you'll also install in this story!

well then, time to continue my reading!
hellspam chapter 10 . 1h
Not gonna lie that was a dick move ending it like that I can't wait till next chapter
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1h
I like this chapter because the fight against the Kitsune was one that I liked a great deal, and Tsukune became a Vampire during this fight because he did actually die, and you added a new Youkai to the lineup that was great to see.

I also want to see how Minato reacts when he finds out about Moka because he knows all about Akasha, and he has to keep his lip sealed in what happened to her.
Lightningblade49 chapter 10 . 2h
He could use this power to help with Kuyo, although he definitely has a darker mindset now.
ThePizziaMan chapter 10 . 3h
He's going crazy!
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 6 . 8/24
This was a great chapter. I wonder when Naruto and Moka's relationship will take off? On well, keep up the good work.
doom693 chapter 4 . 8/9
The hellsing abriged refreance sealed the deal this story is my new #2 favorite fic seeing as how it would take a lot to get to number one good luck and good night
Megaplayer49 chapter 9 . 7/19
When will you update this?
Demonick Angel chapter 9 . 7/13
Good chapter cant wait for the next update
Animelove0012 chapter 6 . 7/6
the omake on this chapter was more awesome then then the last one!ー)o(o)oᴗ
Animelove0012 chapter 4 . 7/6
that omake was so awesome!
Animelove0012 chapter 2 . 7/6
Moka is Naruto's right
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 9 . 6/29
Amazing chapter I'am excited for the next chapter
ReapersHand chapter 9 . 6/18
When will you post a new chapter ? BTW great story