Reviews for The Dhampir of Yokai Academy
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 9 . 12h
Amazing chapter I'am excited for the next chapter
ReapersHand chapter 9 . 6/18
When will you post a new chapter ? BTW great story
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 6 . 6/17
Someone's a Team Four Star fan.
silgain chapter 9 . 6/14
Hmmm.. intresting story, keep going..
You've gotten all your omakes from hellsing abridged haven't you?

CjHoax
mdhunter111 chapter 9 . 5/26
Great story so far! Awesome job! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
Tomon chapter 9 . 5/21
Very nice story, sometimes I think you let some character repeat canon while the situation changed and it doesn't make too much sense anymore and at first Naruto seemed too strong - Moka level but without the vampirer weaknesses but curently with his 'dark' side emerging there is finally something.
But other than that I'm enjoying this story very much and really looking forward to more. Just the fact that Akua is both Moka and Naruto sister is definitely interesting. So far amazing job, I hope you keep it up and going to update soon :-)
Pedro52 chapter 8 . 5/16
Nice.;.;.;.;.
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 5/15
Nice
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 5/14
Ok so the rosary bracelet isn't for show. Now I just want to see what conditions there might be to take it off, and why he's hesitant to use his power in a fight. I mean I can understand when it's a spar, but a fight against opponents willing to kill you is a whole different story. On a side note I thought Haku might be a yuki-onna or a werewolf since it's either ice or speed, but considering werewolves are s-rank monsters they would never become familiars to vampires so that's highly unlikely.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 5/14
I had thought Naruto keeps a rosary to seal his powers but I guess it's just for show. Probably to use if he meets a hostile vampire since he is a half-breed and damn weak where vampires are considered, not to mention there was no mention of him drinking blood. So in all it seems it's really pointless naming him Naruto since this isn't a crossover and he's absurdly weak also. I started reading wondering what was the point of Tsukune now I see Naruto is also a liability. Well I hope drinking vampire blood will be able to help him without all those negative side effects since he seems to be half vampire, though as I expected before reading, you have really stated what his monster his father is. Since Minato is known for speed I thought it should have rather been a werewolf, but now I'm just rambling.
Nice chapter 8 . 5/8
I would like to see more akua and naruto
Do not confuse Yokai and demons as the same.

Yokai are Supernatural beings..

And Demons are ... well you know.

Demons are Wolves... And Yokai are Dogs.

Think of of it like that.