Reviews for Crimson Eyed God of Fairy Tail
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 7 . 7/29
You make some of the most hilarious omakes I ever read keep it up
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 5 . 7/29
That was one of the funniest things I ever read :)
Johnny fox chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Ja ne!
rtygtr chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
so fix the grammar man its really difficult to read
myulander chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
nice job
Luna Silveria chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Hehe this story is really good so far! Those Omakes are great. Hope you update soon!
wisteria-anime chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
update soon
wisteria-anime chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
lol
voidblade6 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Grrr Spell check man! I mean come on I would totally understand if this was hand written but you have a word processor. On a side note story flow breaking mistakes happened slightly less compared to chapter 1.
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This story hurts me to read. Not because of the plot or anything. Nope its just its so raw and unedited that I get a literal headache dealing with the many spelling mistakes and other things that just make a maybe good story( I really can't tell) pretty bad. If you edit the shit out of this I could give more advice but that is the biggest problem so far.
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Hey I enjoyed reading this story greatly. I do have a suggestion for you. Since you don't like previous chapters of this story why don't you rewrite it to your satisfaction.
hatelove11 chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
You just fucked up your story and my respect this story sucks now!
hatelove11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I already like this story
Guest Quest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Bro your story sucks. Go swallow some dictionaries and thesauruses. Maybe an encyclopedia... and the entire Naruto manga series. Honestly, both for your sake and ours.
Lobod287 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Hello, let me start by saying that I have simply loved your story so far. I'm sorry to hear you've hit a block with it and hope that inspiration strikes you soon. If I may make a suggestion however, have you considered adding an OC? I have often found that it helps writers connect to the story on a deeper level, even if the OC isn't a fighter or necessarily important to the plot. The easiest person I could see you introducing as an OC would be a companion to Naruto, in a similar fashion as Ultear has Meredy. I hope my review helps even a little and I wish you all the best.