Reviews for Kimberley Diamond
Teresa R chapter 6 . 8/25
That was a great short loved it.
Teresa R chapter 5 . 8/23
I dont think it should mater who we love as long and we are loved and love in return. I have a niece that was with her boyfriend that did not treat her right they finely split and now she is marrying a great girl that treats her like a queen.
Teresa R chapter 4 . 8/23
I love happy endings and boy do they need one.
Teresa R chapter 3 . 8/21
To bad he didn't kills Royce but so glad they got there in time to save Rose
Teresa R chapter 2 . 8/21
Cool that would be a tough life
Teresa R chapter 1 . 8/21
Sad for the other men in the house but Bella got the one she wanted
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 7/5
Very good ending to a wonderful tale. I liked that they did very well in their selling and acquired the land they wanted on top of it. Edward and Jasper giving the women rings was awfully sweet. The gaming lodge sounds like an amazing idea and I think it will be quite successful. I loved that they even said that Riley and Victor will be helping them out. Rosalie and her running away was very much understandable. With her young age and depression, it's a good thing that Emmett was always an early riser. At the age of seventeen, she is most definitely old enough for marriage. I don't understand why Emmett thinks she needs to grow up first. I do believe it won't be long, before they are indeed wed. Thank you for another fun story to read. This concludes my playing in your sandbox. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 7/5
Oh, I like this visit to see the Jenks'. His noting that Riley wouldn't make a good husband. The others agreeing and poor Riley not understanding. When he and Edward were bathing after their ride back, Edward got an erection from thinking of Bella and thought that Riley got one from the same thought. Guess it was Riley's thoughts of a half dressed, aroused Edward that was causing the reaction in Riley's own pants. Looks like Riley may be staying behind, when his family moves away. I'm very happy for Riley. It was wonderful to learn that he and Victor explored before. Too bad Carlisle beat him for it. Then again, he did apologize for it later. I'm guessing that everyone may already know what Riley has just discovered about himself. Loved that really hot kiss on the half wall . . . yummy! Then to learn they spent the night together . . . YAY! I hope he takes Victor up on his offer.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/5
Okay, so the men are trying to sell their mines fast and will not get as much for them . . . that sucks. I'm glad the men saved Esme and Rose . . . but, at this expense? Too bad they couldn't have their cake and eat it too. I did not take any issue with what your Carlisle did to Esme's husband. He deserved it, if you ask me. Well, I suppose death was a little harsh but, slicing a women open to kill her baby . . . no, I take it back, he deserved it. I'm glad they have found each other and that she agreed to marry him.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/5
What an interesting chapter. Learning of the way things work with the mines. The guns for labor, I can see where that would be preferred in those parts. Then the deliberate way in which Riley and Emmett took their time emptying the cart. Only to have the bottom box, in fact be, Bella's things. Brilliant. Jasper off behind the store settling up the guns as payment. Then switching into Rose's POV, to learn that she's meant for certain death if she stays with Royce. And, she's with the widowed Esme! So now all that is left is a woman for Riley. Sounded like Edward and Jasper were nearing leaving Africa behind . . . I imagine with the rest of the family coming along as well. There would be no reason to stay behind, if the two that do the mining are no longer there, right? That was my understanding as the whole reason behind them being there.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/5
Carlisle wrestling between father and dirty old man, was hilarious. With those noises going on in their house, who the hell would blame him? I think every one of those sons must've relieved themselves to that. Gotta admit, I would've. Even Alice wanted to go in and jump Jasper but, controlled herself first. Loved Alice by the way. She was fun. Loved that she just made herself at home, cooking and cleaning for them, until she knew she was pregnant and left. Coming back once she had the child. Really cool. Sucks that her mom sold her to that man. Would he even know where to find her? Are the men in danger, with her being back there? Edward and Bella being insatiable is really hot. Okay, two brothers down, to and a father left! Being on their other halves.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/5
Do you think they will attempt to bring four more girls over for the others? At least they should get refunded the money spent to get the first four, that failed to make it there. Also, why are the men not taking brides from the region? I'm sure some have to have made it there safely and have been widowed since. The games to win her were fun to read. I loved that Edward kept saying 'doesn't matter, she's mine', to all his brothers. Then the impatience of wanting to be married right away . . . hehehe. I'm shocked and not shocked, that Edward didn't even take her properly the first time they were together. Didn't seem to matter to Bella . . . she was too busy screaming her release. Those two definitely had fun.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/16
Wonderful story. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/16
As the parent of an LGBT child, thank you for this chapter.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/16