Reviews for Kimberley Diamond
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/16
Wonderful story. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/16
As the parent of an LGBT child, thank you for this chapter.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/16
A solution for everyone.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/2
Emmett to the rescue! I love it.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/2
How very interesting. I love that Bella is so accepting of Alice and her situation.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/2
This was recommended by Twilover76. Wonderful beginning. I think I'm going to wish for more than 6 chapters.
Pughtwins chapter 6 . 4/29
; ) ; )
Pughtwins chapter 5 . 4/29
; )
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 4 . 3/28
I don't blaim Bella for being stressed and snapping at Rose. But then again Rose has been through so much that her attitude is her armour. Hopefully after having words and a good cry they'll find a nice balance. Especially if Carlisle is right and Emmett has taken a shine to her.

Poor Carlisle had good intentions on getting rid of Esme's husband..l but he didn't think it through very well. Exactly what did he think would happen to a newly widowed Esme? Plus one who was also recovering from the loss of her child? He couldn't have foreseen the horrible twists her life was about to take. He'll make sure the rest of her years are happy though.

Skimmed through the ending. No matter how you slice it I always equate Carlisle and Esme as Mom and Dad and simply can not read a lemon for them.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 3 . 3/28
Poor Rosalie... Thank goodness Emmett showed up!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 2 . 3/28
It's a good thing Edward was so determined to have Bella and that Jasper conceded to him. Could you imagine what would have happened had it been Jasper who married Bella then for Alice to show up the next day?
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow, I'm a bit disappointed that edward chose to take her virginity from behind like that. He was so sweet in his determination that she was his from the start. I guess that determination carried over.. I would have liked him to at least face her as he took her though.

Hmm, so Captain Black sodomized her? I wonder how long it takes before edward finds out about that. I can't see him letting that crime go unpunished.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 6 . 3/16
Great story! Really love it. Of course I'm biased toward Bella/Edward but I enjoyed everyone else's story as well.
evilnat chapter 6 . 2/27
Great story, unique setting. I liked the edward & bella parts the best!

Xx
jansails chapter 6 . 2/12
What an interesting, fascinating story!
I found it by looking in Story Favorites of some authors' I have already read.
Such an unexpected surprise, highly entertaining.
jansails/jan2