Reviews for Kimberley Diamond
South African chapter 1 . 9/18
Hi, I found this fic very interesting as not many fics are based in SA. I'm from South Africa myself but just in a different part of the country
MsLiss chapter 6 . 5/19
polyphany chapter 6 . 5/18
Love it! Thank you for sharing! ;-)
MsLiss chapter 3 . 5/18
Oh I like this a homage to canon
noflowers chapter 6 . 4/8
You are a very talented writer. I have read many many fics over the last 5 years, and this is now one of my favorites. It leaves me wanting more of these characters, even after adding 5 more chapters to your contest one-shot. Thank you for this story, as well as the link to ficsisters. I am eager to explore that gold mine!
noflowers chapter 2 . 4/7
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
noflowers chapter 1 . 4/7
I just read this on the contest page and this is the comment I left there -What a FANtastic read! I only wish it were a full length story. I love your characters and the setting, and the writing, grammar and language was perfect! Thank you for this. (I'm going to look up GingerAndGreen now for more excellence in story telling.) - How excited I am to see you have added FIVE more chapters to this tale! yay!
jk chapter 2 . 4/2
I gotta admit I am concerned with Edwards sexual history in this story. He says hes laid with MANY WOMAN.. how many is ...many?
this is the early 1800's right? so I'm guessing they were whores. I'm also guessing he used no condoms...shit he could have a shit ton of stds and a bunch of mixed babies out there for all we know. I think we need details here
jk chapter 1 . 4/2
what the hell kind of man takes his WIFES virginity from behind like that? what a fucking doucheward
I cannot believe I just found this little gem.
You have said more in these six chapters than, any writer in this fandom! Not one word wasted. THAT...is talent.
I cannot wait to read more of your stories...
Thank you, for writing and sharing.
tululah chapter 6 . 3/19
Such an excellent story, so happy I found it. Thanks.
banshee69 chapter 6 . 1/19
Thanks for writing such a great story. I only wish there were more.
banshee69 chapter 5 . 1/19
A very deep, taboo subject for those times.
banshee69 chapter 4 . 1/19
Surprising that Esme knew that Cullens prior to the horrendous incident with she and Rosalie. What an awful thing to happen to a young woman. I'm sure things will work out with all the Cullens.
banshee69 chapter 3 . 1/19
What's up with all the soldiers? It's great to see Emmett save the day.