Reviews for Demon revolution
thedarkpokemaster chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Damn good work man on this chapter please keep it up
EmperorDraco7 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Wow, this is becoming a very hawt fic, especially with the threesome lemon and I apologize for not reviewing sooner, I have been busy with life and fics as well, though I really hope things progress especially with the future events of the Naruto manga having been revealed also be careful as Critic United can flag this fic for even one single lemon but other than that, it was well done. Oh and I have noticed Darkpokemaster's Attack of the Loppunys inspired you as well. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
R you going to right ch 5 please respond
mr grimjaw chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
this is great and so was the lemon
bankai777 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
i wonder what will Naruto say to Gaara when they meet again.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Very fun:)
guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Please add Shion sasame amaru hotaru and shizuka to naruto's pack
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
So are you still continuing this story or not I mean its been awhile and well nothing just wondering because I have to say I really like this story and I want to read more so keep up this good work and update soon.
bankai777 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
you could have hanabi and yugao join the pack.
bankai777 chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
koyuki and mei terumi could join the pack.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
you could add shion and shizuka into the harem.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Really good chapter hope you update soon.
mr grimjaw chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
good can Tenten and Shion join and Hokuto hotaru kin temari samui and Kurotsuchi

i liked this pless up date stata
Tactician chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
How about the entire population of wave added to his pack were they are heard about naruto being a contaner of the fox and still saw him as a hero. So when they got wind of all the demon and them turning humans they guessed right that foxes were not far behind. So when naruto's pack shows up there all for joining naruto, and this also brings an oputunity for the change like with sakera to become pleasant to the changer so they would imbrase it faster
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Oh, very nice, and if/when you do lemons it'll be intense!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »