Reviews for It All Started Out Normal
flicka147000 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
It's a very good story. Please keep updating it.
Lisa chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
You know, this is the first JaredxKim story i've finished because I always dump them half way through, not bing able to bare them and their stupid overly confident popular kims or their freakish and timid Kims that seem unable to finish a sentence. Puh-lease, I'm shy and I can still talk to my friends and in fact talk with my crush daily without a single stutter. So thanks, this really showed my that there's still hope for another good Kim character out there.
earth17 chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Okay so I'm not the biggest Twilight fan by far, and I I do read things about it I tend to drift to the minor couples like Kim and Jared. I personally really like them. Except when Kim is to obsessed with Jared and to nervous to speak or Jared suffocates the couple. It's awful. But this was amazing. Everyone was portrayed right and I could actually relate to Kim for once. I love Kennedy and her interactions with everyone. The pack was really good, especially since there was so few of them now. This was by far my favorite Kim and Jared story. Great job.
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I loved your story! I think you wrapped it up really well. Great job!
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I think I said "ohhhhhh" as in, "you just got burned" or "you just got told" at least five times in this chapter. My favorite moment was the same as Kennedy's.
Fantastic job! Your story is great!
PurplePhoenix98 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Whoa! That was a really good story! I love it!
acpenny chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
This story was amazing! I loved it so much :)
26Pearls chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I really enjoy this!
TaylorBrooks13 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Awh, I'm gutted this is over but it was really good. And I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for creating this awesome story! :)
Bunny's daughter chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
The story is over?
loonylovegood98 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
this is really good! finally someone who actually gets Kim! i really hate the ones where shes beyond weird and cant even talk from shyness and i dont like the ones where shes completly outgoing and a rule breaker cause thats not her so thankyou for writing this!
Anon chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
Those last lines are among the sweetest and most heart-warming in fanfiction history. Your story is simple, credible and wonderfully straightforward. At least in my high school very few 16 - 17 yr olds had exs from hell or much experience with relationships all in all, so your Kim and Jared are to me very realistic in their relative innocence. Kennedy is just great, I hope you write her story for us, does she get imprinted?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
great job
Evergreen 360 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Sad to see it go! I loved this- it was an interesting take on Kim and Jared and it was nice to read something that was a little different from the basic plot line. Well done, dear! I'll keep my eye out for more from you!
Fanpire123 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
This was a lovely story and i'm very glad i read it! somehow i wish you'd continue, but i love where you left it too. you have a great understanding of the characters thought process and your voice and writing style are lovely! 3