Reviews for It All Started Out Normal
Anon chapter 7 . 2/11
I like how comfortable Kim feels whenever she is with Jared. Maybe Sam had such a hard time with Emily was because Sam as an alpha needs someone with a strong mind and will beside him. The book kind of depicts Kim as someone who was happy to be with Jared no matter why Jared wanted to be with her. So if Sam and Emily are the "two strong persons trying to find a common rythm", Kim and Jared could be more of a Bella-Edward thing "two people obsessed with each other contemplating suicide, if they have to be seperated for more than 2 days".
Anon chapter 6 . 2/11
I like that Kim is not freaking out much, but I always wonder with these fanfics that if the imprinting is as strong for the imprints as the wolves why are the imprints worried about choice. I mean if you feel like you'd die without your wolf, could you actually even try to push them away. Your Kim is actually refreshingly level-headed.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/11
Jared getting straight to the point seems to fit with the Kim you have described.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/10
I think up to this chapter both Kim and Jared are acting quite normally. I've seen it happen in real life that someone is away from school for a long time and after that starts to hang out with different people than before.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/10
I really love the idea of a normal Kim. :)
flicka147000 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
It's a very good story. Please keep updating it.
Lisa chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
You know, this is the first JaredxKim story i've finished because I always dump them half way through, not bing able to bare them and their stupid overly confident popular kims or their freakish and timid Kims that seem unable to finish a sentence. Puh-lease, I'm shy and I can still talk to my friends and in fact talk with my crush daily without a single stutter. So thanks, this really showed my that there's still hope for another good Kim character out there.
earth17 chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
Okay so I'm not the biggest Twilight fan by far, and I I do read things about it I tend to drift to the minor couples like Kim and Jared. I personally really like them. Except when Kim is to obsessed with Jared and to nervous to speak or Jared suffocates the couple. It's awful. But this was amazing. Everyone was portrayed right and I could actually relate to Kim for once. I love Kennedy and her interactions with everyone. The pack was really good, especially since there was so few of them now. This was by far my favorite Kim and Jared story. Great job.
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I loved your story! I think you wrapped it up really well. Great job!
WhiteDusk8888 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I think I said "ohhhhhh" as in, "you just got burned" or "you just got told" at least five times in this chapter. My favorite moment was the same as Kennedy's.
Fantastic job! Your story is great!
PurplePhoenix98 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Whoa! That was a really good story! I love it!
acpenny chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
This story was amazing! I loved it so much :)
26Pearls chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I really enjoy this!
TaylorBrooks13 chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Awh, I'm gutted this is over but it was really good. And I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for creating this awesome story! :)
Bunny's daughter chapter 11 . 3/20/2013