Reviews for Jade Potter and the Ranger
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Hi, love the story…. is an update coming soon? Will you pair Jade and Kriv together? There are ways in the D&D verse to pull it off, the lifespan issue I mean…

So what's the news on this story? :)
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Ok I love your stories but I wish u would update soon as I'm really interested in this one and would love it if u would finish this story
PyruxDeltax chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Are you going to be pairing Keiv and Jade together?
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Wonder if Kriv will find the corruption and if he can take care of it or if Jade will find them and have to help.
Reploid Avenger chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Nice chapter, short but very well written and moves the story forward very nicely. I look forward to the next chapter and hope everything is going well for you.
Le Chasseur chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Japan. Fuyuki City. Holy Grail War.

Fuck. Me.
NooShoak chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Great story so far!
war sage chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Good chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Miko Jade? Awesome. Will she get some ninja training to? I can just see her growing some of her magic oak trees for super powerful bows, arrows, staffs, and other wooden weapons.
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Okay... this has been an enjoyable read so far. However, for the life of me, I don't know why you decided to cross Fate/stay Night and its related media with the two franchises you already put in!

*sigh* Oh, well, I guess I'll find out later in the story... should you actually update again.

As far as anything related to errors... nothing as far as I can tell. Then again, what I'm about to ask is this: How do you intend to do this story arc, and how are you going to reconcile the different magic systems found in this story now?
Wolfman-053 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Wow... this chapter had several unexpected twists that make me want more!
darkplayer35 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Interesting story start. I like the mix of a fem!Harry with the introduction of a ranger from D&D. It has a ton of potential and I look forward to seeing how it develops further. Keep up the great work and please update soon.
purple sky always chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Wow, I bet it gets even more exciting now that they are travelling on the road.
Rose1414 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013