Reviews for No Light, No Light
QueenoftheSnows chapter 15 . 4/7
I know its been several years and you had some personal concerns at the time but is there any chance you could return to this story. I would like to see how it finishes
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 1/3
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
RileyHawthorn chapter 15 . 9/29/2016
I said I was gonna finish the fic... Ha! It seems that I shall be left in unending suspense for the end of this gloriously written story. I'm sooooo sad! What's gonna happen to my wittle Frosty-Poo!? I wanna knowwww!

*goes and cries in corner*
RileyHawthorn chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
I'm so done! You have toyed with my emotions for the last time! How could you?! Jack? My sweet little smol bean! How dare you defile my baby frost sprite!

Ugh, rant over. I'm gonna go and finish the fic now...
Littwink chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Very well written.
Melodien chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
I love this, I really do! thanks for making this :D
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Oh my goodness wow just wow really good chapter super super duper
Oluhasuu chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
what?! when? ohhh tooth you're so amazing, wonder if she saw Jack
I like you put Jack's POV in the posesion
and the love moment of blackice was sexy !
Oluhasuu chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
again, black!jack is wild and smexy, hope that either he get a handle in them or become someone else, because of them like pitch
mmm yummy pitch with his adoration with him, creepy for me to say their moments look adorable in a twisted way
Oluhasuu chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
wow with only 2 believers he came back in his true form?
and black!jack creepy smexy xP
Oluhasuu chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
thi corrupted toothbox was from Jamie?
ohh
sophie I adore you!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
winterspell by Two Steps From Hell is so fitting for this...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is amazing! The songs made it so much more powerful, the song breath of life suit this so much
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Please update soon bye
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Hey. I just wanted to say that I've really come to enjoy your writing and am glad that you're happy(settled?) enough to continue this lovely fic.
xo