Reviews for No Light, No Light
Oluhasuu chapter 15 . 3/12
what?! when? ohhh tooth you're so amazing, wonder if she saw Jack
I like you put Jack's POV in the posesion
and the love moment of blackice was sexy !
Oluhasuu chapter 14 . 3/12
again, black!jack is wild and smexy, hope that either he get a handle in them or become someone else, because of them like pitch
mmm yummy pitch with his adoration with him, creepy for me to say their moments look adorable in a twisted way
Oluhasuu chapter 13 . 3/12
wow with only 2 believers he came back in his true form?
and black!jack creepy smexy xP
Oluhasuu chapter 12 . 3/12
thi corrupted toothbox was from Jamie?
ohh
sophie I adore you!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
winterspell by Two Steps From Hell is so fitting for this...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is amazing! The songs made it so much more powerful, the song breath of life suit this so much
Narutopokefan chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Please update soon bye
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Hey. I just wanted to say that I've really come to enjoy your writing and am glad that you're happy(settled?) enough to continue this lovely fic.
xo
APurpleAvacado chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
Aaagghhhhh, Pitch...! I feel bad for you, son.

Ooh, I'm so excited..! I'm literally so angry for Pitch right now. Poor bastard can't get anything to go his way for long. Damn believers. I really want Jack to be whole. Really, really. That said, I'm not sure I approve of those nightmares telling Jack they could tear Pitch apart or whatever. A dead Pitch is not a good one. I love that he's so possessive of Jack.

Man those jabs about being General Pitchiner...low blow, Nightmares. Low blow. Of course, I know a thing or two I'd like Jack to blow...Seriously though, I just love their little make-outs! you can FEEL the desperation and the desire and I always feel bereft when Jack puts a stop to these things!

ANYWAY. I really hope Pitch can make use of Jack's memories...he's got everyone's teeth...not to mention Jack's head, the poor confused baby. It was interesting to see things from Jack's point of view in that moment, and the use of his sister..! Cruel, but effective. I want Jack to be under control...sure Pitch might be having a degree of FUN messing with Jack when he's so unpredictable, but he's not stable and things could get even more out of hand then they already are and I still want to hit Pitch upside the head for not just SURGING ON EVERYONE, GOD.

Pitch needs a good slap on the wrist for his foolishness.

FOOLISHNESS.

Hmm...I'm really intrigued. I'm hoping Jamie gets himself together soon so he can roll around in despair when he realises he's been torturing his sister and drowning stray animals like a douche. Not to mention what he'd done to Bunny and Jack.

Ahh I love it..! Update soon..!
Also, fond of the song choice 3
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
A dark, yet hope-filled, chapter. A very good update, thank you.
DragonChild157 chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Umm hell yes I'm still here! And you better hurry up! Sorry it took me so long by the way.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
What a delightfully vicious chapter. A pronounced threat, a heroic rescue, and above all else, belief. A lovely thing to read, with an ominous message to leave off.
Thorn dark angel chapter 14 . 9/10/2013
Love it... Jack is going crazy and Pitch is actually so sweet cause he wants his Jack... But all of this is his fault lol can't wait to see what happens next
Shadako chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
nivael chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
oh oh... just when i thought everything was going to become peachy...
but i love the turn of events. it makes me excited and curious. it would also have been too easy otherwise i think.

please update soon! i want bunny to rescue jack.. but some dark!jack before would be really great too XD