Reviews for keep your powder dry
the real narnia chapter 2 . 9/18
I would love to see this continued. I love this theory. Please update soon!
dreamsandfaiths chapter 2 . 3/11
please update soon! very good story!
MaxineCrazy chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Oh wow this is so cute! will you be continuing this?
izadreamer chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I think I died. I just discovered this theory and I'm already in love with it...please let it be canon. Please. I think I might die if it isn't. This is adorable, and yet remembering the Games...argh. My head hurts.

Great story, great writing style, great descriptions. Just...great everything. Please write more, if you can. :)
BloodyRose2016 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Please keep going!
The Fox and Hen chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
You need to keep going on this story it rocks!
storywriter dream chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This story is great so far! please update soon!
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
LOVE it so far!
raesquared chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Oh gosh, Rogue looking up to Levy is so damn cute. Thank you for adding more to this fantastic theory ;_; PURE FIC GOLD!
anna chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
(too lazy to log in heh)
gah gemma this is just too adorable. im making dying fangirl noises behind my computer screen, i promise.
hurry and update soon! 8)
CoriRedde chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I'adore!
underlings chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This is wonderful! I love the way you've portrayed the dynamics between and within both families, and am certainly hoping for moreā€”even though it isn't canon, I still have a soft spot for this theory. :) Great work!
raesquared chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
W-WAUGH this is WAYYYYY too adorable and bitter sweet, what a great Mama!Lucy piece ;_; I'm so grateful to see so many talented writers tackle this theory and just have fun with it! I can't wait to see more!
anachronisms chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
GEMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU FINALLY UPDATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'M SCREAMING IF YOU CAN'T TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Perfect as always. There are some grammar errors and places where I think you a word, but other than that, it's a brilliant beginning. I'm looking forward to the rest of it :)
PS. paradoxslayer theory is best theory