Reviews for Watch
MORE! Please?
TheFallen62 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Update soon? Pleeeaaase...:)
TheFallen62 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
This story is AMAZING! Please update soon... :)
iB3LIEVE chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Usually I don't like Danielle very much... But as long as she's not a main character then it's okay(-: Update soon?
Chrizzie1 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Excellent chapter! Keep it up! ;)
GeminiCross chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
. . . . ?!
BamboozledChickadee chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
new chapter soon?
sammansonrepilica chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Great chapter i love u bringing in dani
SamXDanny chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Oh no. This isn't gonna turn out pretty. Why won't Sam realize that she loves and misses Danny and run into his arms? Why won't Danny realize that drinking isn't gonna solve his problem? Ugh, those two can be pretty clueless at times. JUST GO AND MAKE OUT ALREADY!

I loved it! Update? :P
InFamous TWiST chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Update Soon!
Hellbreaker chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
This is getting interesting now that Dani is here. I wonder how that forever 12 year old girl will react to her cousin/brother/father/template/whatever becoming an alcoholic. If she found out that Sam is the cause, chances are Dani will do whatever she can to make things better for Danny, or worse. Kind of depends on how much of her is like Danny and how much isn't.
Hellbreaker chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Well this is gonna be an interesting experience for Jazz. It will also be the funniest bonding experience for the Fenton siblings, well until Jazz finds out the root of Danny's drinking problem. I don't know if I should feel bad for Jazz or laugh at the headache she'll be getting.
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I love this story update soon
KingofRejects chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I really like this story, at the end, I thought he was gonna tell jazz but what he sat was ten tones better "m'not gay"
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013