Reviews for The Coffee Shop
Piper Pippins chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Marius and Cosette shipping is called Mariette. But feel free to call it anything you wish. ;)
Piper Pippins chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
When I read the part about Montparnasse, I really couldn't picture anyone else but Bill. Which is weird because I usually imagine him as Marc Pickering. Though you've done a great job, though! Keep it up! ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
OMFG I STILL CRY AT THE END OF THIS.
This is by far my favorite story on FanFiction and probably favorite story ever. You write differently than others but it makes your story so much better. Keep writing. This is truly wonderful.
poser16 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
This is the first Enjolras/Eponine story I came across and let me say, you've set the bar high. I really loved this story and am definitely going to go and read your sequel.
Great job!

poser16
mypennameispixienewt676 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
I love this! ugh, can't believe it was over :((. But this is really awesome and beautiful and yey happy endings.
Sydne Claire chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
I laughed out loud at "red and black looks good on you". Of course it does, silly Eponine! It was a nice little allusion to the revolution.
Sydne Claire chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
The minute I read that line I thought: "Run Away with Me"! I'm a little obsessed with it. (And also, Aaron Tveit, but that's another matter.) This is a really good story, and I usually find that modern versions of Les Mis are really awful, but yours isn't. Lovely job!
emma.mg.9 chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
That was SO beautiful! Ah, I loved EVERY MOMENT OF IT :)
Can't wait for the epilouge/sequel :)
Brava!
ariaamaliana chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Excuse me while I hyperventilate. The cuteness of this last chapter imploded my heart.
MagicalGirl85 chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
I LOVE ITTTTT
MagicalGirl85 chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
YOU ARE WORTH IT EPONINE *sob sob* love it!
MagicalGirl85 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013