Reviews for Icarus
Petals Open to the Moon chapter 18 . 7/4
I hope Tom reads this one day, though the chances are perhaps slim. It is utterly brilliant, your work; flawless and careful and beautiful. I've yet to read another author who understands that misunderstood Prince the way you do, my dear.

Thank you for sharing with us. :)
chaosmoon75 chapter 26 . 6/23
I feel so bad for them, all of them. Communication is such an important thing and they are all shit at it.
chaosmoon75 chapter 23 . 6/23
I laughed so hard at that last line. It was priceless after the heaviness of this chapter.
chaosmoon75 chapter 20 . 6/23
I feel sorry for Loki. Part of it is his own twisted view of things but his view became that way because of the things that happened. He is a little... no a lot, tragic.
chaosmoon75 chapter 17 . 6/23
I can't seem to stop reading this, even though it's 3 in the morning and I need to. I can already tell my tomorrow is going to be lost too. I would compare it to watching a movie in my head while I'm reading but this is far more detailed and wonderful.
DragonLover1551 chapter 34 . 6/20
Wow, even though it was hard for me to understand and follow well, not most of the time but still a lot of times, I really liked the story. You have really digged into the root reasons and I really liked that. I cant wait for the next update! xD
bbycanwednce chapter 34 . 6/18
Oh my God I love this fic, a masterpiece, keep going
Shiva chapter 34 . 6/10
Thank you for this wonderful story :-)
I look forward to read more
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 34 . 5/24
I finished this fanfiction in a day. Yeah.

I was enraptured, almost immediately at that. The first paragraph struck such a core with me that I didn't think I had it in me to actually put the fanfic down. I was confused, at first, but more than that, I was curious. And I gotta say, I will forever be grateful of that one bout of curiousity.

In two chapters you managed to ensnare me, and I'm sure, many of your readers in this little world you built. Your writing style, for one, is exemplary, distinctive, emotional. It is poignant and so in-character for whomever holds the reigns of each segment that I found myself not only recognizing but KNOWING whose PoV I read based solely on how you worded each phrase.

More onto the characters, your grasp on their emotions and personalities is perhaps one of the best I've seen on this site and its so uplifting! You managed to bring them to life in your writing, make them complex, humane in their interactions, the way they talk and how they react or act in any given situation without ever straying so far from their canonical personalities and I LOVE that. Jane in particular... I didnt mind her in the Thor movies, but neither did I care all too much for her. And you, you took her under your helm and had her bloom into one of the most interesting and compassionate MCs I've ever had the honour of reading and it just makes me so Giddy! Your handling of Loki as well, its amazing, your portrayal of him. How much of his personality, flaws, quirks, motivations and despair you grasp and just- ughhhh, its both heartbreaking and lovely and I am just so glad I've got the chance to read him as you portray him. I also love how you emphasise both Jane and Loki's brilliance. One does not outshine the other and I just Love it... god I think I'm gonna squeal, excuse me.

But yes, I just... I love this fanfiction. I am so tempted to read it again despite just finishing it and I am- I cant wait to read the next chapter and the one after that, and the one after that. This fanfiction is extraordinary and beautiful in ways mosy fanfics arent and I sincerily thank you for posting it.

-Yorky
Molleyn chapter 34 . 5/22
This story is in a league of its own. It's so, SO well written, so deeply emotional and complex, while perfectly balancing voices, tones and humour. I genuinely miss reading it now when I've finished all the is so far, and I can't wait to see more.
ukyryo chapter 34 . 5/18
OMG Ineed more
I am so incredibly happy you've updated. You write in such sumptuous prose; I am utterly in awe. Please continue!
lucel18 chapter 34 . 5/17
AAAAaAaHHHHHHHH! Should have locked the door. Lol. No wonder Frigga thought Jane is playing with her sons. Jane gotta talk to Thor and make it clear to him that she chose Loki over him even though it may hurt him. I looooooove your fic and your Lokane. I love that Loki no longer holds back his affections for Jane unlike before when he always hesitated. Thank you so much! I look forward to your next update.
lucel18 chapter 33 . 5/17
This is most certainly canon Jane here, being courageous and impulsive..lol. I enjoyed her defense of Loki immensely. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 32 . 5/17
Omg, Loki...how could you do that? I love you for wanting what is best for Jane, but you gotta give her a choice first.