Reviews for A Vampire's Mate
Firechaseswater chapter 16 . 7/26
Firechaseswater chapter 16 . 7/26
AzureShine I find it very hard to take your criticism about the intelligence of this story serious as you write uneducation (which if I know what you meant is not only inapplicable but also not a word).
Nadia chapter 16 . 4/18
Please tell us if you have abandoned this story or just have major writers block! I love this story, it is my favorite one
Azure Shine chapter 14 . 3/31
this ONLY good for lemon and Edward possesiveness. Because this story is uneducation and unpleasant.
bonnemine82 chapter 16 . 3/24
quel dommage que cet fic ne se termine pas...
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss
eliroberts345 chapter 16 . 1/3
I’m loving it! Great work!
KiwiJule chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
Wow! That was freaking hot!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
WOW THAT WAS HOT!
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 7 . 7/5/2017
I was fucking scared for a minute I thought shit was gonna go time to read but first I need some barney.
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Oh what do you have planned Bella...? BTW when Edward calls Bella 'little girl' he sounds like a pedo
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
Wow Bellas a total badass,well she'll probably get along with them like in the original but how will this badass get along with the other Cullens Love it.
Jemlolirocktoyz chapter 2 . 7/2/2017
I'm kinda this is just chapter 2, WTF IS THIS RATED probably M but DOSE BELLA WANT THIS?!
JayJaySwan chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
Please more please
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2017
PLease please please update I love this so much