Reviews for Ward of the Wizard
coecoe11 chapter 19 . 6/15
Great story! Hope to see an update soon! :)
crazehfreakbesasseh chapter 19 . 1/17
NOOOOOOOOO MY FEELS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 19 . 1/2
Don't leave it like that!
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 19 . 1/1
Gah not the end! Wow this has been one heel of a page turner. I hope you update soon. I love how you are building the relationship between Lori and Thorin, and when it comes to the whole one concept i appreciate the new take of the dwarf not automatically knowing. Ive read quite a few fics that i swear made the dwarves out to be like middle earth cave men. Oooh pretty girl, bam shes my one she must be mine... yeah... I love how you intertwined all three races. I've been tinkering with an idea for a fic but i cant quite figure what race i want my oc to be ... ugh of all things that is holding me up lol.
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 4 . 1/1
On chapter four and wow i have to admit out of the many LOTR and Hobbit fanfics i have read (oc and others) only 3 have ever brought up the subject of monthlies. I about damned well laughed out of my chair. I am curious as to your thoughts on dwarves, on elves its thought to be the ears that are their ultra sensitive spot but other than their hair or beard i cant really think of anything for a dwarf...
Sunny'SSideUp chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Fili and Kili remind me of Fred and George Wealsly!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Is Dwalin really against her? Will the Dwarrow nation accept her as Queen because she is Thorin's One?
Sketchbananafairy chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
This story is fantastic, please keep updating!
Mashmallama chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
This is brilliant! Need to read more !
Katerina Vitani chapter 19 . 9/18/2015
Ok I started reading this at 11:00 pm. It's five in the morning now. I need another chapter. Don't leave me hanging. Lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I like your story.
Transformers' BABY chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
Please update story is awesome
angel897 chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
intense and powerful, thrilling story to read so far most sad that she is hurt so bad, her recovery will be long and hard and can see trouble coming from Dwalin as well unless he changes his mind somehow. wonder if her father being one of the elders makes her important in elf society. hope you don't mind the random thoughts but as you can tell really enjoy reading this story love your OC and love to read more so please keep writing and update again soon.
angel897 chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
way fun chapter to read
Luna Silveria chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Nooooo don't end it there! Gaah! Please update I am desperate to know what happens next! (Love your story!)