Reviews for Ward of the Wizard
Oh please please PLEASE come back and continue this story! I'm diein' here!
Please update! I need to know what happens! This story has made me fall in love with Thorin all over again!
jkrfan7 chapter 17 . 4/4
UPDATE PLEASE!
Caty chapter 17 . 3/3
This is one of the best hobbit stories out there! I absolutely love Thorin and this story makes me love him even more! Please update soon!
But...what happens next :-(
Green-lovershaters chapter 17 . 2/22
I ready like this story a lot and it is a sad but romantic story. I hope add another chapter to the storyn
Alessandra chapter 17 . 2/15
I've discovered your fanfic last month and since then Thorin will never be the same for me :) You write so well, I sank into your world immediately, it's so well described and appealing you wish you were there (except the Goblin Kingdom of course ;) ). Lori is really great, fragile and strong at the same time, really likeable, and you added a really nice new flavour to Thorin, he's now more... "human" ;) I can't wait to read your next chapters.
Paulie chapter 17 . 1/19
Hey! I have to say that I love this story and i really do hope you update it soon! It's very well written and I love Lori!
ro781727 chapter 17 . 1/18
I think it was only corrupted elves who were deformed into becoming the first orcs. It was Morgoth who "created" them (Sauron was his lieutenant).

Nice twist with her moving ahead without the others. The best part is that Thorin partially to blame since he drove her to it so he'll really feel guilty for this (as he should) for his prejudice.
ro781727 chapter 4 . 1/17
She's crude in public? What's that mean, can she beat them in ale drinking contests?
Darkangel1967 chapter 17 . 1/16
PLEASE! Update! This is amazing!
docamburgey chapter 17 . 1/10
Please update!
Shuttlelauncher chapter 17 . 1/3
You can't leave it there! I hope you come back soon :-) great work!
This story is fantastic and I really hope you update again! I'm so engrossed in this, lol! Wonderful wonderful job!
Birdy21 chapter 17 . 1/2
Loved this! Hope you'll update soon :)