Reviews for Ward of the Wizard
archangel649 chapter 19 . 4/22
Would love to see this continued. It is amazing so far can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2016
Update plz
Lisamalvina chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
I need more! Like, right now!
coecoe11 chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Great story! Hope to see an update soon! :)
crazehfreakbesasseh chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
NOOOOOOOOO MY FEELS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
The.Dragon.Singer chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
Don't leave it like that!
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 19 . 1/1/2016
Gah not the end! Wow this has been one heel of a page turner. I hope you update soon. I love how you are building the relationship between Lori and Thorin, and when it comes to the whole one concept i appreciate the new take of the dwarf not automatically knowing. Ive read quite a few fics that i swear made the dwarves out to be like middle earth cave men. Oooh pretty girl, bam shes my one she must be mine... yeah... I love how you intertwined all three races. I've been tinkering with an idea for a fic but i cant quite figure what race i want my oc to be ... ugh of all things that is holding me up lol.
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
On chapter four and wow i have to admit out of the many LOTR and Hobbit fanfics i have read (oc and others) only 3 have ever brought up the subject of monthlies. I about damned well laughed out of my chair. I am curious as to your thoughts on dwarves, on elves its thought to be the ears that are their ultra sensitive spot but other than their hair or beard i cant really think of anything for a dwarf...
Sunny'SSideUp chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Fili and Kili remind me of Fred and George Wealsly!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Is Dwalin really against her? Will the Dwarrow nation accept her as Queen because she is Thorin's One?
Sketchbananafairy chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
This story is fantastic, please keep updating!
Mashmallama chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
This is brilliant! Need to read more !
Katerina Vitani chapter 19 . 9/18/2015
Ok I started reading this at 11:00 pm. It's five in the morning now. I need another chapter. Don't leave me hanging. Lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I like your story.
Transformers' BABY chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
Please update story is awesome