Reviews for Ward of the Wizard
Katerina Vitani chapter 19 . 9/18
Ok I started reading this at 11:00 pm. It's five in the morning now. I need another chapter. Don't leave me hanging. Lol.
I like your story.
Transformers' BABY chapter 19 . 8/11
Please update story is awesome
angel897 chapter 19 . 7/23
intense and powerful, thrilling story to read so far most sad that she is hurt so bad, her recovery will be long and hard and can see trouble coming from Dwalin as well unless he changes his mind somehow. wonder if her father being one of the elders makes her important in elf society. hope you don't mind the random thoughts but as you can tell really enjoy reading this story love your OC and love to read more so please keep writing and update again soon.
angel897 chapter 4 . 7/23
way fun chapter to read
Luna Silveria chapter 19 . 7/1
Nooooo don't end it there! Gaah! Please update I am desperate to know what happens next! (Love your story!)
Kelwtim2spar chapter 19 . 6/10
Thank you for the update. I am really enjoying your story.
Nakamoto Taree chapter 19 . 6/9
It's nice to see an update! :D
Angel JJK chapter 19 . 6/9
Sweet Thorin taking care of Lori. Til next time.
furstinnajoelle chapter 19 . 6/9
Amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one! I'm loving Thorin's tenderness while still remaining in character. Keep up the amazing work!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 19 . 6/9
this is really good please keep up the great work
Just a Little Wish chapter 19 . 6/9
So, I had to reread, and skim over the whole story again, but boy am I glad I did! Still great, and now its the most epic of cliffhangers! Coz she has already fallen! The drama! I hope your fresh starting, new chapter will be easier for you to write, now that this one's out of the way.
I need to know how she lands! I'm sending you so much cyber-support right now, hope your receiving. ]
Jo chapter 19 . 6/9
Omg, in shock. Is it worng to say that you are a genius and that I love this story! Hoping that she doesn't die?
FantasyMind231 chapter 19 . 6/8
A fanfiction got updated! There is a god!
biddle29 chapter 19 . 6/8
I'm being lazy and not logging in...
This chapter was amazing! I'm really happy you're sticking with this story cause it is absolutely awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!