Reviews for History Lessons
Thank you SO much for this. This story is just...perfect. Really XD
Perla chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Me encantó :)
skydancerfyremagyk chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Let me just say, thank you for writing this. This fic was my first fanfic I ever read back when I didn't have an account yet. I have just found it again and finally have favorited it, just a few years late. So I just want to say thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work. Your story will always be special to me. :) thank you.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Really enjoyed reading this !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh my fudgy cookies this was awesomely great. Free feels trip for everyone!
Honest, this is amazing, you write so well and the emotions they go through, it's just so real...
Keep up the good storytelling!

~Felinz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Bloody hell was this not the finest piece of art that I've ever read. This was absolutely brilliant, and definitely worth finishing at 1:30 in the morning.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This was such a beautifully written story, and is most definitely going into my favorites. The way you explored both Tony and Steve was brilliant, and it was interesting to read from Steve's point of view (since I usually read from Tony's, haha). :) Absolutely fantastic story, I really enjoyed reading it this morning. Great job! :)
Ash-Varnei chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
So I don't even ship Steve/Tony but holy fuck, this fic was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I adored the characterisations, and the angst, and being a whovian I kinda loved the whole TV thing. Have I mentioned the characterisations? Because seriously, they might not have been spot on for canon, but they were so good. I loved Tony and Steve's arguments and sass and little references together, and I adored Natasha defending Tony. And the family feel. And you included Rhodey, and Happy minorly, so that gets you about a hundred extra bonus points. And it was so realistic and beautifully written. Just... yeah. Best fic I've read in a while.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
God, now I almost want to ship them, and I usually don't like non-cannon slash. Them teasing Clint was funny :) again, great job!
arkenstones chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
"Tony yelped, but didn't fight him as Steve pulled him right into his lap and clamped down around him."
You have NO idea how much I laughed at that,haha I really need to get my mind out of the gutter
One-Eyed Zoro chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
GODDAMN IT YOU DID IT AGAIN. I'm glad you didn't get to slash. Personally, I love straight-up friendship. Ah! But so many moments! Like Doctor Who fanboying in the Avengers tower. BRILLIANT. Tony loves the Rescuers. I 'Awwed" SO hard. That's SO CUTE. And SO SAD. And all the Tony angst was brilliant! And all the feels! You're always so good with the feels!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Dear god that was a masterpiece and I'm freaking out because that was so very beautiful. I can't even begin to explain my love for what you have written. I do know that this is my all time favorite avengers story. God bless you and your head for writing.
Fremma chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I have to say that that was absolutely amazing. It's so nice to find something as well written as that, and allowing characters to change gradually, in a much more believable way than them having sudden huge epiphanies and changes of heart!
Shadowkan Shai chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
It takes me 1 day to finish this story, I waste 1 day of my life and i don't regret it !

You have talent my dear, it was well written , and their personalities are well respected.

I appreciated all the moments when the Avengers were bonded together, ah, such a nice fic.
I was crying in the end, Steve have finally find his purpose in this 'new' life, :3

Steve and Tony are cute together, I like the 'Monster Cuddle'; it was funny.

Anyway, thank you for your amazing work !

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm french