Reviews for Percy Moments
luvpercy chapter 4 . 2/14/2018
This was awesome!
luvpercy chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
This was really good! I had always wondered what exactly had happened after Percy got stung and while he was unconscious. This was seriously amazing!
vj60609 chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
this is so awesome.I love job in the writing.
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Fabulous!
aBrilliantidiot chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I like the way you made Annabeth'S thoughts real and not just OOC
wise-waters chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
lol, that is really what he says, isnt it? i havent read the lightning thief in a long time. oh and, a lot of people dis the lightning thief movie because it is nothing like the book. yur right it is NOTHING like the book! but it is a great and fuuny mvie and you have to respect that. it even says BASED on Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan! NOT exactly the same as Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan except for the fact that this is a movie! would you rather there be no movie at all? i wouldnt think so!
kittykatgurrl63 chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
awww l love this:) will you be uploading more anytime soon? you really should because this is really good so far. you should write about when annabeth was spying on percy at the beginning of SoM and also when Percy holds annabeth at the bottom of siren bay. thats a favorite:)
Howlsong14 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I love this please update soon!
nulliifed chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I dream about Percy's eyes when I sleep you know? I can't help it, ocean green is one of my MOST fav colors, EVER.

Don't kill me Annabeth!
doubles12 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I love this perspective from Annabeth!
I guess you could add in a Greek lesson too between Percy and Annabeth...that could be funny.
obsessedwithstufff chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
You have to put in "You drool in your sleep." It's a classic Annabeth quote! For a moment in SoM, the Siren Bay. Where Percy holds her in an air bubble. :) It was one of my favorites.