Reviews for I Don't Want to be Right
this is gay lol
Emily chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I LOVE THIS! w
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I want to clarify a concept for you so you can base your ideas on the truth. This fanfic is heartfelt and I really want to believe in what you said about homosexuality but the truth is homosexuality was considered a psychological disorder until the 1970s because in reality it is! They starting telling people that it was natural because the government saw it as a means of population control and because many psychologists themselves were gay and didn't want to be called diseased.
Another little known but very important fact is that this is curable.
I'm sorry if I offended you in some way but Google this if you don't believe me. You might find some places where they try to prove homosexuality is natural by science but I'm sure thats the false logic the gay psychologists used to prove it in the 70s.
justagirlwritingfanfics chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Ok, so i'm not a homophobe at all, i mean, one of my best friends is gay! but gay fics are disgusting to me! So, i think that this is disgusting and Tris is the only one who can be with Tobias!
catch39 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
That was really good. I liked it.
nikkibluv chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
nope this is just wrong! I just cant picture four with anyone but tris...
Bloody sparrow chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
So cute
MOREMOREMOREMORE chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
this was interesting...I never thought that I would see a four/eric fanfic. it was ooc but not that it was written beautifully. :)
BarkingStarfish chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I really liked this, even if I'm a dye hard Fourtris shipper
writerwithheart chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was really good, even though I don't ship Four/Eric is was a perfect way to address the issues with people not thinking that the gay ships are valid ships, I mean I totally ship Marlene/Lynn but most people didn't get that was even there... Amar/George was a cute couple too! Not even to get into OTHER series like Sherlock for instance... Johnlock 3
Feather chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
PLEASE tell me you'll write more of this! Some people may think it's wrong or that four shouldn't be that way but, I think this is great. I mean no offense to any hardcore fourtris shippers but there has been WAY too much fourtris up here. I ship them too but sometimes a little something different is what I need. Plus who's to stop four from having a certain attraction to Eric. I mean you can't really prevent people's attraction to each other.
lederra chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This was a good story well written and a joy to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Guestdude22
I'm gay and nothing you said was stereotyping or homophobic don't worry and eric is defo my cup of tea-good story man
Jon chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I am to lazy to log on right now but I just wanted to say that I LOVE this no matter how weird the pairing is! For those people that say you ruined Four and that Four shouldn't be gay, I don't like those people! (Though that is their opinion) I think that your take of Four and Eric's relationship was good! I think that you could have given this more depth emotionally and especially into the lead up to Eric and Four's kiss! Overall I adore this and people will have their opinions about your fanfic but whatever. OWN IT! IT'S GREAT!