Reviews for The Bishop, The King, and The Knight
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 51 . 5/2/2014
This was an interesting epilogue , with quite valuable information ... after a very touching reunion... well only the background because you didn't show any details , just how Misaka felt in that time (with her super barricade XD).
The most important of the chapter was to know a little more about Aleister , I really didn't expect that was his goal , all what happened and it will happen because just for that , somehow a bit disappointing (knowing that a human being is hiding behind his face ... it's something shocking ) ... I really feel sorry for Kuroko ...
Although I must admit I wasn't expecting to know about Kuroko in whole this thing ... well not directly, but it's really impressive. Not to mention that you managed to explain why Aleister was interested in her first. Fortunately we got Kuroko and Oneeni back yay! I think that's what I liked about the whole chapter, I can only hope that the next book happen all what i missed about KuroMiko moments and of course Oneeni leaving aside the chapter and for to summary this book, only I have to say I'm impressed, I didn't expect the book to last a full year ... full of many original things. Overall it was great to see the way how the situation evolved throughout the book, although this book had more information than the previous book. I also liked how you were improving the action scenes ... I could notice that they were more fluent actions of the characters (and bloodiest XD). Romantic scenes?, well ... they were also much more natural and simple, but i alway can feel " the love in the air" ehem 6:
Of course all the funny scenes ... always they were ready in the best time in order to relax the situation or to make me laugh ... you really are an expert ... :D
On issues of drama type, I found some scenes very fantastic, I must say ... sometimes when you give too much power to the character, and afterward you appease it to conceal the "massive bomb" (final battle or climax) to the end I found it very shocking, but fortunately how you wrote all those scenes helped me to harmonize the material.
Congratulations for a great book and I wish you continue improving your skills, that's always important.
See you in the next book! :D
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 50 . 5/2/2014
I don't remember where I put "wow" in the begining of my review, but I right now is the best time to say ... "CRAP WOW", I know Kuroko has acquired power in this fic, but fought against the whole faction Kamojou?! A suicidal madness, too many powerful enemies (except Kamijou , who can be easily beaten WITHOUT ANY power hehehehe XD) ... well the fighting was extraordinary, despite some difficulties, most made it to my head, showing me top notch sequences ... but same time I must admit that the scenario was something far removed from the canon, which led me to certain shocks ... but I forgive you because the very "Stu#"$#"$" of the author is not able to give better details (ego and disrespectful mode: oN XD XD).
There were many things I liked in the chapter, for example see Kuroko using all her tools along the fight... it was almost like a dance, in some respects obviously omitting the part where she" kills them all." Also Shiage's attitude despite the critical situation , appealing to her merciful side and his faith in the girl who saved him before ... no matter if he finished as a miserable coward for his girl ehem X3. And ironically when she facing Kamijou, including the fun part of "bare punch against metal" (oooo so clever monkey! maybe next time you can try to stick your hands into the fire to see if you don't burn XD) I imagined his spine shivering hahahaha like a cartoon , of course the discussion between his views wasn't bad ... with sadness under all circumstances I agree with Kamijou, but I admit that the way in which Kuroko countered his ideas was quite interesting , especially the part of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth "(" I cannot sit here watching you hurt my friends " ... ehm but hey, they attacked me first ... in that part I imagine his face ... O_o SHIT ! we are the bad guys !) .
Of course there were times very serious too , as when she dropped the helmet ... I couldn't help feeling sorry for Misaka to such irony (that time... only that time) ... or when Kuroko was fully prepared to kill Kamijou ... I understand that the temptation is VERY BIG but between concern ( excitement , joy ) and suspense of whether she would do it with Misaka in the same place made me feel very nervous (well it's a overstated what I said, also i was saying do it do it do it 3) ... ! But thanks to Misaka (damn it 3) the tension low drastically whe she intervene and she finally admit her feelings ... but the answer is not as expected ... poor Kuroko . All that ended with an entirely mystical and sinister end and for what ? ... "Change the dirty diaper "
In summary a very complete episode, you really manage to convey many emotions to the reader ... really excellent work despite the sad ending D:
Take care!

PS: What was that feeling Awaki felt and she hidden in her thoughts, maybe when she fought Kuroko?
PS2: and where is Misaki at the time?, maybe she's doing a "rapidito" (or two) with Avon in a luxury hotel hahahaha XD
PS3: This chapter had many ironies, one of them was like Kuroko did the same thing that Oneeni ...to save her loved one (seriously, the action was almost the same XD) and the other was Kuroko finally got what she wanted in previous episodes but sadly in a moment that she didn't want to ... sometimes you are a very, very bad girl with characters , don't you? 6:
PS4: This is the second one ... second dragon that Kuroko couldn't kill ...
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 49 . 5/2/2014
I know you said this, but as a fan I guess I have some benefits when writing a review, so ... Wow I didn't expect this chapter here, after all the war ... maybe it kills the thread in the story, but at the same time after the facts we know, serves like a comparative parallel.
I quite liked the chapter even though there is no progress in the story, but greatly satisfying my curiosity XD. I'll start by saying I don't feel sorry for Misaka ... but at least her thoughts were properly addressed during the chapter (especially with that erotic dream 6 :).
Another thing that i really loved was how you guide Misaka's feelings for Kamijou, of a way more natural than light novel ... from my point of view, I think it's possible to have admiration feelings for his heroism shown to some situation more than romantic feelings ... well it never lacks the typical crush on first sight, but given the interactions between them, it is clearly no romantic interest by Kamijou ... and for other side Kuroko, well I agree that the word sexy isn't for her , and I can agree with "cute", especially when she is showing her vulnerable side (80% cuter * o *).
Of course, the last part left me frozen ... to fight against Aleister?! somehow it sounds insane and now with this topic about "black knight" i can deduct a little fraction of what it will happen next ... certainly something too ironic.
I'm quite intrigued with the final chapters and thanks to my super delay I can read it whole together hehehe 6:. Well this chapter was very good and reflective ... ideal for changing the switch after so much war , information and action.
Take care !

PS : I admit I missed quite Saten with her jokes ... and even though her involvement was minimal in the chapter, she managed to make me laugh a lot XD
PS2 : Misaka... again? ... you haven't learned anything with that damn sentence: "She can take care of herself . "... you forgot what happened last time when you said that !
PS3 : Kuroko can kick Kamijou's ass in different ways and Kuro can disarm him like a puzzle ... I loved that hehehehe XD
PS4 : Mental image of her wedding ... to die laughing at the presence of her Sisters XD hehehe ... less Oneeni TTxTT ( shit and I feel sad again)
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 48 . 5/2/2014
Finally, I believed that i would die in ignorance before the war ended ... but I'm glad that something ... something stays into my head hehehehe. Well the episode starts with the presentation of the real villain hidden under all this war in Russia ... I must say that when I read the name of Rasputin I was shocked and very fascinated by your always good research on character ... excellent detail and organization of material to contextualize in history ... one of your best qualities when integrating external material (good job girl XD), although I must say it gave me a bit of nostalgia because you made me think of the disney movie (Anastasia) XD if even i listened to a song the movie hehehehe.
Something I really liked was seeing as Kuroko met Prizrak and their fighting ... despite Kuroko's state ... loses all her shine when she is in her zombie mode (curse you Misaka with all my strength , although I must say that in this state Kuroko reminds me to Berserker from Fate/zero, thus fighting! d) ... but I laughed with Prizrak strategy to focus Kuroko's attack path ...
Finally the final confrontation, which I think was a classic to classic, with Rasputin's evil monologue included XD and the hopeful message, hidden in Kuroko's armor (officially she is a mobile radio XD) before a short but intense fight... I was impressed with the whole scene and for a moment I thought Kuroko would die until that I remembered about three chapters missing XD. Fortunately all ended with the joy of all except for Kuroko, I really hope you can fix this problem before the end of Book 6:
I was a very long and intense chapter, but I really loved your details.
Take care!

PS: Raputin in an acid bath, in some way it's a little sinister the punishment hehehehe (and the worst thing is I'm laughing at the thought P: )

PS2: A strong between lines ... for a side she is compelled to save Kamijou ... Aleister is a piece of shit as I hated him with all my being and on the other side she had to destroy a representation of something that insults your unbelief ... it was very ironic for her, especially the meaning behind of that moment.
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 47 . 5/2/2014
Wow ... this chapter was a very versatile for me, I didn't understand some situations and maybe that made me down a bit my enthusiasm, but I guess the essence is important thing (thinking about a particular girl ... essence :D ...). I liked the way how you wrote the situation of Kuroko, you showed her situation since a the outside perspective... well after the first part, the moment you used to guide us in this chapter..
Personally I get depressed quite see how Kuroko fight that way so ... suicide especially when she rescued Tabigake ... it really wasn't the best impression to her future father in law (bad Kuroko, first rule is not to worry about fashion things over your limbs of body D:).
Poor Misaka's dad, he naively believes his daughter isn't to blame ... (curse you Misaka /!) ... but anyway ... Soon we reach the end, it really excites me to know about the topic of this third war and if Kuroko participate in front lines instead of being an secret agent acting from the shadows.
I really liked the comment of Ivan to Prizrak: “you have unleashed a demon upon us” and Prizrak says with a troll face: “i’m sorry but … I’m a buddhist” hahahaha really funny and the other thing in the last part ... who the hell that this mystery man?, will be a character invented or pertaining to the original work?
Take care and I sorry for the short review 6:

PS: Birini Misuzu? ... that's her real maiden name ... or it was some kind of joke relating with Misaka nicknamed "biri biri"
PS2: It was amazing to imagine all that action with your detailed descriptions, really wow :O, it lacked only the music in my head, it was like a zombie destroying everything ... Kuroko seems to be possessed ... A DAMN ZOMBIE POSSESSED!.
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 46 . 5/2/2014
I feel very sad (and to read the chapter with the song "Tatta hitotsu no houhou" didn't help me much D:) ... why this happened?!, It's unfair, I really liked Oneeni she was a wonderful character, much better than the original ... why, but why did she have to die?! and of that way so raw and instantly, without a goodbye ... well ... the only consolation was she died for her important girl (and she massacred whole group of bastards) ...
When I read the chapter, I thought "what kind of mission will be this time?" for a moment I thought it would be an routine episode, but after tremendous scene ... I discovered how naive I was and very bad thankful, I never missed you so much a routine episode as at this time. I hope you don't misinterpret what I'm saying, I have enjoyed pre episodes, but always when the "argument" is repeated over time becomes a bit monotonous ... but I guess that didn't happen in this story.
Objectively the chapter was pretty good, emotional from beginning to end despite idiots like Marshall and Aiwass, they really enjoy teasing Kuroko ... but the last part really shocked me... the meaning behind Kuroko's words, to waive her life ... use the battlefield in order to die, really unfortunate.
Mmm I can understand why you were always warning us and I really appreciate it ... and yet I cannot be upset with you, because I'm pretty sure you've been the most affected by this ... connect with the characters that you create show a great passion and commitment with their work and that is very admirable.
An excellent chapter, full of deep feelings that reach readers.
Take care

PS: It is very true what you said about Kamijou, that idiot hits the bad guy and then he neglects with bad guy future actions, not even he calls anti-skill (if the guy is an esper) ...
PS2: But what the hell was that thing that came out of the rosary!?
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 45 . 5/2/2014
Ok... I have to admit this chapter was hard to read to me, really when there is great detail I get lost easily and reading becomes a bit boring for me (curse my deep ... # $ # D:) ... well despite my limitation ... i could enjoy some things. First the small moments of Kuro and Oneeni ... quite short, but full of deep meanings especially in the moment where the fic is ... almost like the old war films ...
How ever a complex strategy to solve an equally complex situation, trying to give the best result for Kuroko ... that's very impressive and also a little fantastic, from my point of view ... sometimes I think a little of the irony of this situation ... "to be able to save so many people and not being able to save herself," just sad (sigh) ... well i hope everything better, or I want to believe that, after I read Kuro optimism when she saw how Shiro intervenes in the situation. A really amazing scene (Shiro I miss you too! TTxTT). An interesting work leaves me with more suspense.
Take care!

PS: Marshall you’re a son of bitch what kind of joke was that acronym?! ... I'm glad Kuro hit him, but she have to hit his mouth instead his stomach
PS2: Oneeni, cute but naive girl ... Don't you know you can say "I love you" with your eyes as well? (sees with eyes of love imagining the person I love) especially a sexy wink (kitten meow XD!)
PS3: I liked the Kuro gave priority to her actions ... to do something against her nature for Shiro... it was really touching, even though in the end she gave in to her limitations ...
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 44 . 5/2/2014
Well afterward a long break (my big lie of the day 6:), I finally can reading. When I knew about a new mission, I must admit I felt a bit of disappointment... too many and complicated explanations came to my head ... besides I thought after so many missions maybe you 'd fall in the monotony ... I was wrong, very wrong and it was a real relief.I quite liked that you add humor fact in the chapter because it cooled the situation and explanations especially when they reach action scene ... I couldn't stop laughing when i imagined Kuro being interrupted by Oneeni and her capricious pouts ... super cute, adding Elizard phrase to kill passions hahahahaha XD.
Something that surprised me was Elizard's attitude... i didn't expecting such intentions at the end of episode ... it changed my way see her in a second ... from a friendly and relaxed queen, to a selfish bitch ... well because of she's bad ... the misfortune happens, making me laugh again (seriously a sword in each arm, only two possibilities how did she choose the wrong option?! ... if it's such an important sword must emphasize enough hehehehe Elizard needs glasses and tablets to the memory 3) ... definitively the best between lines :3.
It is changing the theme and mood ... I was worried about Kuroko, her fighting style was reckless and very suicidal, her depression worse and when she refused to change with Kuro could be a fatal decision ... by the way, why Shiro must kiss Oneeni to change Kuro Kuro? ... before Kuro could change herself automatically ... that confused me a lot ._.'' . I hope Kuroko comes back to normal soon ... such depression is making me feel sad too ... not to mention the situation doesn't improve, this really doesn't give me good vibes.
Take care!

PS: Oneeni and Kuro need more lovey-dovey moments… that's the only within much violence and war D:…
PS2: Laura's face when she saw Kuroko took the sword and then ridden the horse... it was hilarious... especially to imagined her actions with that loooong hair (tangled mode:on)
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 43 . 2/12/2014
Wow um, I think it was an intense chapter, I mean to defeat and enclose a full guild only to support and follow the events of the light novel, that was ... a lot of work. _. (but someone has to do it :D). I really don't know how to start ... I hope you don't misunderstand me it was interesting reading, very much and to read as Kuroko and Oneeni kick ass always make my day, but I think it was too much... I say two girls against a full guild is not a favorable prognosis and despite the exceptional strategy and teamwork... i think the situation was somewhat forced.
First... I don't know much about the light novels , but I know that recently appeared Othinus (speaking concretely :3) in the texts , and that you 've made her with GREMLIN's issue, it was an unexpected touch , but good.. very good 3 . Then analyzing the coolest scenes (for me 6:) , Ollerus's scene and how he was persuaded to assist in the plan was funny and somehow to imagine Kuro is performing the strategy "guilty feeling " was hilarious (she hadn't to put a puppy eyes for change his mind :D).
Something I didn't expect was Misaki's assist so soon and without Birdy D: ( noooooo I wanted to see Birdy sniff sniff ) she really helped a lot to the mission , especially controlling Ollerus (he was a guide, a decoy and puppet, in the same packet hehehehe poor and naive magician 6:) ... also when Kuro confesses Misaki about her lack of immunity against Mental out , hell , I hope it has not been a bad idea and I don't mean because I think Misaki is a bad woman ehem ehem XD . And above all I really didn't expect Shiro's (momentary) return for to save the day and suffer from a tragic irony .. why she must also kiss Oneeni to switch to Kuro too ?! , not supposed to Kuro could change herself!
Definitely a chaotic chapter, but I quite liked the initial fightings, the ambush, "was very police outlaw" with a set of movements and well developed strategies (to imagine magician's faces, when their powers aren't effective, really made me laugh a lot XD) ... and also, I must admit it was very creative all you wrote about countermeasures for different magicians, very clever ;).
I just hope after this chapter Shiro's back and the situation improves a bit D:, especially after making such works.
Take care!
PS: The best part was: Kuro between boobs XD: “Yeah. Just hold onto me, you too Oneeni." She said. The Queen nodded and stepped forward, embracing Kuroko. Oneeni took this as a sign to do the same to the other side. “I meant the hand. Grab onto my hand" hahahaha no matter how many i read it, still makes me laugh hahaha XD
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 42 . 2/12/2014
I will start with the same sentence as the previous review ... "It has been a long time since I read a chapter that was so" ... romantic, I really missed them, officially you made my day XD ... Well, I think before my fangirls mode be "on" I think should start with general things.
When I started reading the chapter I thought, "I think I'll have problems again," because I knew nothing about Ollerus and Silvia and though I investigated...I think it was useless, I didn't win any relevant knowledge of them w hahaha.
The "fight" scene where Kuro and Oneeni show their superiority, left me with a "WTF face" O.o ! when Ollerus obediently says his message and pays the fines, it was so funny hahaha (especially with Kuro wearing her armor XD) of course my WTF face is wider when I read the discussion about Gemstone ... all Ollerus's fuss and determination just for a girl says something and she disarmament whole his argument XD
Fortunately then the chapter continues with the best one, "the date". Personally I give Oneeni 100% in this episode, from beginning to end, she was completely wonderful : first she showed deep concern for the Sisters , so altruistic and pure ... but also she showed her " altruistically selfish" side too when she ordering not to reveal anything about her and Kuro, only to Misaka don't be with Kuroko . I know it is "bad"( big lie XD *) but somehow I canbot disagree with it ... because unlike Misaka Oneeni unconditionally loves Kuro ( Kuroko ) (it is fair Oneeni be happy with her! XD) . Of course what happens next is much better 6: a date with five stars though it killed Kuroko's pocket XD, but she was rewarded with her custom tur to all the places she wanted to visit , thanks to her knight Oneeni (it so classic watch Kuro as the knight , so a change of roles is always good, thank you very much Oneeni :3 ) ... but what led me to heaven was the the dance on the roof , that scene accompanied by the song " Ai wa Toki no " was a perfect mix (for me) : D.
A wonderful chapter, I have to say it with enthusiasm because it really was a very, very good read.
Take care!
PS: To Imagine Kuro wearing her armor, knocking on the door and saying "Hello Ollerus. I come from Academy City. I'm here to Ensure you pay for your crimes "other Wtf ... hahahahaha
PS2: Oneeni is so considerate, she gives Kuro a beautiful scarf with Kuro's money XD.
PS3: An assault, always adds a touch of adrenaline in a date, although in this case was humor too "mind taking care of them Oneeni?" HAHAHA good one Kuro in heels. 3
Ps4: where are you Kuroko ?!
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 41 . 2/12/2014
It has been a long time since I read a chapter that was so hard to understand (for me x) . When it talks of governments, I lose in the detail, because I don't understand, plus some information belongs to the light novel ... I guess that caused that I couldn't enjoy the chapter as I want.
Of course everything wasn't bad for me , something interesting and I quite liked "see" during the chapter was how you read the moments before the meeting, giving small pieces of information with actions and interactions gave us a fairly enjoyable read , even in the meeting. Marshall's constant games against Kuroko (and I don't say just by the papers footballs 6:), that calmed the tension (at least for the reader, Kuroko wanted kill him XD). Another thing very nice was that the main character during the meeting wasn't Kuroko . Itora changed drastically the typical atmosphere that Kuroko gives this fic (a logic environment , but full of self-sacrifice and self-criticism, all with the goal of always seeking a utopian solution to the problems ) to a other side more real in drafting and analytical. Of course everything weren't information, you're very good mixing different "environments" in order to create something supplemented ... in this chapter were; first a cute moment between Oneeni and Kuro ... pretty short, that make it so clever. After an entire chapter dedicated to their dynamics, to write a moment with the same intense may fall a little repeated, so good job with the subtleties : 3 and the second one was Avon, Queen, this moment satisfies the needs of the fans to see something romantic in the chapter and of course not always have to be Kuroko , or not? hehehehe.
Well even though I didn't understand a lot information, understand the subtleties of very good written scenes ... that's enough to have a good read (Fan mode: ON) ;P
Take care!
PS: The best part of the chapter: "Avon was one of Those People who thought That hard work was an important thing to help one learn Mental discipline and all that nonsense." "nonsense" XD hahaha what the hell?! that word is a good way for kill a good lesson XD
PS2: Misaki's bear hug for one side disconcerting, but for another side it's so nice see that their interactions better. I think they have a pretty good dynamic. 3
PS3: It's good to know Birdy will back again :3!
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 40 . 2/12/2014
Lately my reading go forward very, very slow and it frustrates me a lot :P, but I guess the result is what matters or not? (NO!? O.o). I know I said "Wow the end is near or things like things are moving" in the previews chapters, well after I "saw" this scene I realized that I was very innocent ... now yes, after I saw this tremendous disaster I can say "hell, now if everything starts to fall, the world will have to go to the" $ # "$%"! "ehm ... I apologize for my ignorance, but the whole issue of world war in the novel Original ... really involves "WORLDWIDE"? (I know how that sounds, but the truth was I doubted about that XD)
About the chapter I'll begin with action's scenes ... they were quite cautious despite being under complex situations ... to go saving people from around the world in little time, it can sound a bit exaggerated if the writer isn't careful when she/he write scenarios and although I admit that I was not 100 % satisfied with them ... I can say that your explanations and structure of situations manage to convince me enough ... that with some classic touches like " persecution" theme or " have to distract a turbid of normal people " ( violently ! 3) it managed to give coolness to scenes (good job :D). It will sound a little cliché what I'll say, but Oneeni's action scenes are always wonderful , and this is due to the excellent combination of her skills you used in each of the scenes,I even say that I begin to enjoy her skills more than Kuro' skills , because the reader can see the Onneni's skills limit :3. Another thing I quite liked was the reason why you don't involve powerful people in battle. Again you show a special attention to detail , showing great dedication that you put in your work and that should be recognized (seriously girl, I don't know how you do it ... Do you have a list of things like that... for not to forget ! Owo hehehe ) .
And of course it couldn't miss the cuteness in the chapter ... compensating (again) Misaka's absence, and giving us a range of new possibilities and very attractive (blessed Oneeni :U*). One of my favorites parts was: "...well actually it was because she loved the feel of Kuro-sama's skin. She wasn't a tsundere like the original, she wasn't going to hide the fact that she reveled in touching the person she loved…” (Eheeeeeeeeeem 6:)
Take care! :3
PS: I know it doesn't count, but ... the best scene was the last one you've written, for some reason (we know what it is*) it felt pretty good and it's as possible (Kuroko can easily kick Kamijou's ass, so Kuro too) XD
PS2: Kuroko I miss you! D:
ReaperLuca chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
Nice! Good luck on your third story!
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 39 . 1/14/2014
I won't stop myself talking about the length of the episode, because you clearly explained us the reasons (and to prevent future trout hit XD), so I'll start with saying ... really it was a sad episode , it didn't take me to tears (if I know, I'm a emotionless beast D:) , but it was very deep especially in the information conveyed to the reader. We can know , somehow the truth behind Kuro and her constant mask. I won't deny that despite certain cliché in explaining about Kuro somehow it left me with a pair of raised eyebrows , really I fail to visualize Kuro as a fragile girl ... but if that can "see" as Oneeni comfort her ... that makes up for everything XD ... and speaking of that ... shit I think I begin to love Oneeni more than the original one (that's a tremendous lie ... if long I known Oneeni is better than Misaka on my scale XD) ... her way to console was so... how to describe it without sounding ... fangirl ... Oneeni is ready to get married :D , she is brilliant in every sense ... Although I must say that for a moment I panicked a little when they were on the bed. While i'm reading "that part" in my head told me : Please do not , do not ... ! Kuro cannot be so hypocritical with Shiro about "sex to be sad" subject , thank you for not showing details and the situation does not change state or ranking XD .
Besides of the great moments fan services, the chapter was just to see how Kuro's emotional state evolved, from the moment of impact until reintegration activities as the black knight. Topic really necessary... I just hope that the situation improves and Shiro back soon :/, because we need Kuroko!.
A very thoughtful and interesting chapte to readr. Take care and continue with your great work!
PS: I really liked the KuroxOneeni moments, but I really enjoy reading the two stories. Both with very deep and detailed metaphors ... for one hand i really felt sorry for Kuroko D: and on the other, i think it was a very creative way to present two great realities in history.
PS2: What?! Heaven Canceler can see the raven?! I demand to know why!? O.o
Lady Poison Dreams chapter 38 . 1/14/2014
I must say it was difficult to return to this reading (despite I being on "vacation " XD *) ... I had to read some chapters again to orient myself in the subject. But I must say it didn't help much because the subject of this chapter wasn't related to the previous one XD hehehehe.
Anyway, first I think the title wasn't related with the events of the episode, I think you gave a lot of connotation to the last part XD . When I read it , I immediately thought of what about... finally it was time to break that beautiful relationship (curse you, Kamijou D: * ) ... but as I'm reading the chapter, about interesting events were happening and explanations about previously unfinished business my fear naively began to disappear until the last part , where the impact came ... there was no interaction , there was no conversation or reasons, just it was simple word to change everything (even my mood, I got cursed him loud 6 :) I really feel sad for Kuroko and I 'm very worried about her future actions. (except they are related with Kamijou w )
Out of impact, the episode was balanced, but i felt events were moving too fast.
The best part of the chapter?, Well i don't know, to read how Kuroko kicked ass whole troop of knights was amazing (and to use cards, it was a very creative method 6:), but I think the conversation with the Pope, planning a betrayal in front to Fiamma and Terra, almost mocking them ... priceless.
As I see the situation is complicated and begins to move on, I hope know what the hell Aleister plan and how it will all end.
Take care!
PS: Hmm i think i was wrong, the best part was when Kuroko said: “So if we let him die then things will go back to normal…” I stopped my reading in that moment, i meditated thoughtfully that idea and I said myself: brilliant, a brilliant idea!
PS2: Leeches, cute leeches to Prizrak : 3 ... I laughed when I imagined a leech "eating" a magician, it's really awesome (but seriously, I like to know about that detail... i thought you would forget it... you have a incredible memory :D)
PS3: Kuroko like a Board of Directors member, it's unexpected, I guess she will have to wear a suit for meetings ... and of course Oneeni will be her beautiful secretary / bodyguard, right? XD