Reviews for Fool Me Twice
ICan'tThinkIAmOnlyStone chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Please do more! This seems like a really good start, and your writing is really good (even if Jimmy is not exactly a sexy Killian name imho) I hop you continue.
Bookaholic27 chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
Interesting idea. I like how you decided to take away an important aspect to Killian/James. I prefer stories when the curse has a negative affect as well. I hope you eventually continue this!
htomcatftw chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
You should finish. This is really good!
a.touch.eclectic chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Great beginning. A really good take on who Hook could have been.
BitMundane chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love love LOVE this idea! Please update soon
Bubbles1023 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I think it a interesting plot twist toward Emma and Hook's love/hate relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter
Sally97 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
can't wait to see where you take this story! :)
shellybellypie chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
fascinating story, look forward to reading more of your re-imagining!
melly326 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Interesting start can't wait to read more
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Seems interesting. I will follow.
But I have to say: James is so much better than Jimmy
StuffofLegend chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
i love this idea. can't wait to see how the story between the two develops and how the events in storybrooke change with hook in the mix! update :)
faithonhold chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Wow. You've put so much thought into this, it was only fair that I give this story a shot and holy crap, I can tell this is going to be one of the best fics out there. I love how you've thought everything through and how you considered how the curse truly affected everyone. I've always wondered how the curse would effect Killian and this story is going to be perfect. But a question, is this before or after Graham died? I can't remember if the Hansel&Gretel episode was before or after the seventh.
Anyway, seriously excited to read more. Next chapter soon, I hope!
5289belle chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
What a perfect song to describe Killian (or his counterpart)! I also really enjoy this despondent version, a man who has lost his passion, one who commits crimes (it seems to hide a sad past?), and still hits on Emma. I enjoyed how you built the intro of which part we are in for OUAT Season 1 and that August is in town. But sadly Graham is departed. I am intrigued to see where it heads next! Thanks! :)
cindysark chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I can already tell that I'm going to love this fic. Not only have you taken the time to really think it out (something that can be somewhat... lacking in the Captain Swan fic world sometimes), it's so well written so far. I love the idea of Lillian as the town drunk as opposed to an upstanding citizen of Storybrooke. It seems to fit his character really well, keeping him a 'villian' of sorts but also obviously giving him vulnerabilities (why does he not want to go home?) I'm definitely looking forward to more!