Reviews for Far From Home and All Alone
Wizard of night chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Wonderful! Hope to see the sequel sometime soon; this is very well written.
: )
Wizard of Night
Naie Black chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Teddy you had ONE JOB
Parapluie Lire chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Great story! Yesssss! Sequel!
kingstonavery chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Very interesting, I like it a lot. :)
turquoiserainlilies chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!
turquoiserainlilies chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
AWESOMES!
turquoiserainlilies chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
What? What? Lupin? What? OMG my brain just exploded

AWESOMENESS!
turquoiserainlilies chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is really awesome :)
kingstonavery chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Wow, this was intense, I can't wait for more!
kingstonavery chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Ha! Awesome! I totally love it! Great work!
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is really great and I love it, hope you update soon.
Musia888 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow I love your story!
Is it your first fanfiction because if it is it's great!
I really like the way you did Lily and Teddy, and now I'm excited for the next chapter.
Happy writing and please post the next chapter soon :)
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oooo very interesting. :)
Moonlit Lightning chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hi! This is spectacular, especially for your first fanfiction (that I see published, at least). I really like the way you write Teddy. His wanting to be a few inches taller and annoyance with the assignment Harry has for him make him a really realistic and relateable character. And the line about Bambi the blond bus girl was hilarious! Overall, you did a great job bringing the next-generation characters to life - particularly in Lily's complains about what her dad got to do when HE was fifteen. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter.

The only criticism I have is that words like Metamorphmagus and Apparate should be capitalized, since they're proper nouns.

On that note, I’d like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com, but without the spaces). You get to create your own character at a magical school like Hogwarts and write with other authors- it seems to me like you'd fit right in there. It's a great place to use your great characterization talents, work on other writing skills, and have a lot of fun in the HP sort-of-universe too. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!