Reviews for Requiem
Emis chapter 9 . 5/25
Oh my! So many new questions and riddles still left unanswered! I've been kept on the edge of my seat the entire time! I cannot wait! The mission! Neji will finally found out what is wrong with Shikamaru! I cannot freaking wait! Add always this has been a masterpiece thank you!
Emis chapter 8 . 5/25
My name means screw. Did you know that

I couldn't handle Neji Oh my glob! Yes! High Neji is best Neji! I loved evederything about this chapter. So full of emotions! So beautiful.
Emis chapter 7 . 5/24
I did not know I needed KakaGenma as much as I do now! Oh my.

Oh my glob Neji and the flower! Yusssssssss I can't wait!
Emis chapter 6 . 5/24
I need to know! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh genma! No Kakashi no! Your ninken! They love you.! I am so invested in everything. Like the Neji and Shikamaru interaction! Eeep! The team 10 game! Everything!
Emis chapter 4 . 5/24
We keep going down the rabbithole with Shikamaru! It just keeps getting better and better! And hinted kakashi/genma? Love it.

Then pick up your stick, Hyƫga.

Ahhh! I lost it so hard! I just couldn't. Leave it to Kiba. Hahaha.
Laraleecroft chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
I DO NOT like how things are looking...I am so nervous, and contemplating if its good for my mental health to go onto Under These Scars...i'm so scared that Neji and Shikamaru won't have a happy ending. I thought that by this installment they would have find some kinda progress, and it will break my heart to read this entire series only to find out that everything they both could be together totally goes to hell...and it is sooooo annoying how in the dark Tsunade is. I mean like really? The Elders are running around doing their own thing and i'm like where's the Shonobi that are suppose to be on Tsunade's side? where's her control? where are her big guns? ugh! its like she is just a figurehead ,just there for show and its really Danzo and the other two that are really running the leaf...although in most governments that's really how it is I know. But geeeezzzz...I think I need a break...
moonlesslife chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Thank you for a Wonderfully written third installment. I loved the story and the character development and I look forward to reading more. I am sorry i am leaving such short reviews...hard to do on a kindle.
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Amazing.
True Essence chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Ugh, I don't like this. By "this", I mean at how Neji is about to operate in the same vein that Shikamaru did in Break to Breathe but this time the stakes are different. I hate that he is trying to pursue ANBU, especially with the way it's being portrayed. Considering how we have Kakashi and Yamato who have come/are in ANBU it's so weird to think of it as a position where people lose themselves. But then again, we do have Itachi.

Anyway, I adore Neji. He is by far my favorite character in the universe and when I found Break to Breathe a while back, I read the entire thing and made to read the sequels but didn't get around to it. Maybe because I'm reading the Naruto manga, prompted me to return to BtB and it's still the best fic out there with Neji. I wouldn't have considered a Shikamaru/Neji thing until reading it as I love the idea of Neji and TenTen but thanks to you the two geniuses fog my brain when they had well written stories.

I find it interesting how the tables have turned on the two. Shikamaru was trying to find Neji and now we have this entire thing dealing with the Nara men and Neji is about to be in the situation Shikamaru was in before but like I said before, with different, maybe even more dangerous stakes. I kind of don't want to read the last part as I don't want my heart to be torn out of my chest. Although I am on this emotional roller coaster that is the BtB series, my heart has been in my chest and I would like it to stay there thank you very much. But of course I'm going to torture myself and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to watch my favorite character lose his humanity in his search for freedom. I really wish he didn't think that is the only way for him to be free. Just ugh! I really would like to know more about Neji and his relationship with his clan according to your writing-verse. The interaction in OtC with him and Hitarao (or whatever) was interesting and I wanted to see more of that. That whole scene of him watching the sisters fight, was amazing. I just want some extra focus on that aspect of him but I'm not complaining at what has happened and what is bound to happen. I love it too much but it's just so painful!

I don't even think this comment turned out to be anything but me choking out stuff I have been thinking as I spent these past days reading this series... and now I'll be tortured with the last part especially as it's not done like the rest of these were. Ugh, I don't think I can take it! *dies*

Wonderful, brilliant, your writing is beautiful. The words, the characterization, the way you describe how the Nara men move and speak, amazing. The words to describe Neji, ugh so poetic. I want so much more of him in your writing. Compliments abound. Now off to my death with the last fic.
Angelazzy chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
I think I'm running out of compliments! I'm speechless. How is it that you keep managing to tear at my heart strings like this?! This is amazing ... God Asuma... The feels. I sincerely love the pairing KakashixGenma! The way you portray the characters of the Naruto verse is like no other. I applaud you. Thank you for writing so much. And so beautifully. I anticipate reading Under the Scars! Gosh I'm so excited XD
- Angelazzy
Angelazzy chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
I sense a bit of KakashixGenma and I'm loving it! You really depicted them so well! And I can really feel their connection!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
My god. This is amazing. How do you even? I just freaking marathon read three of your 'books' and I'm practically shaking from adrenaline crash. This as got to be one of the best immersive fics of the Naruto verse; really honest about how fucked up some of the characters' situations are (I always thought the whole Hyuuga family thing was immensely disturbed and wondered why no one talked about it in the Manga/anime after its first resolution. Seriously. That shit was messed up.) You do a great job giving life (terrible, tragic, twisted life) to all these secondary and tertiary characters, too. Really makes you stop and think about what it means to be among the less sunlit side of the Naruto world.
ndsanders89 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Holy smokes Batman! I don't know how you do it. Your stories are so well thought out. Like you really get underneath the underneath. Everything is so interesting. Everyone has a huge backstory and everyone has these huge secrets that keep coming back to bite them in the ass. I hate how you keep me hanging but I'm hanging on to this story with both hands because I need to know what it going on! I need to know everything! Plus I hope there is a happy ending for somebody because Neji and Shikamaru really need one. Keep up the excellent work and update the new story soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Im confused. And a little sad that genma is the bad one... Somehow which idk lol