Reviews for Requiem
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 5 . 3/30
Amazing.
True Essence chapter 9 . 2/15
Ugh, I don't like this. By "this", I mean at how Neji is about to operate in the same vein that Shikamaru did in Break to Breathe but this time the stakes are different. I hate that he is trying to pursue ANBU, especially with the way it's being portrayed. Considering how we have Kakashi and Yamato who have come/are in ANBU it's so weird to think of it as a position where people lose themselves. But then again, we do have Itachi.

Anyway, I adore Neji. He is by far my favorite character in the universe and when I found Break to Breathe a while back, I read the entire thing and made to read the sequels but didn't get around to it. Maybe because I'm reading the Naruto manga, prompted me to return to BtB and it's still the best fic out there with Neji. I wouldn't have considered a Shikamaru/Neji thing until reading it as I love the idea of Neji and TenTen but thanks to you the two geniuses fog my brain when they had well written stories.

I find it interesting how the tables have turned on the two. Shikamaru was trying to find Neji and now we have this entire thing dealing with the Nara men and Neji is about to be in the situation Shikamaru was in before but like I said before, with different, maybe even more dangerous stakes. I kind of don't want to read the last part as I don't want my heart to be torn out of my chest. Although I am on this emotional roller coaster that is the BtB series, my heart has been in my chest and I would like it to stay there thank you very much. But of course I'm going to torture myself and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to watch my favorite character lose his humanity in his search for freedom. I really wish he didn't think that is the only way for him to be free. Just ugh! I really would like to know more about Neji and his relationship with his clan according to your writing-verse. The interaction in OtC with him and Hitarao (or whatever) was interesting and I wanted to see more of that. That whole scene of him watching the sisters fight, was amazing. I just want some extra focus on that aspect of him but I'm not complaining at what has happened and what is bound to happen. I love it too much but it's just so painful!

I don't even think this comment turned out to be anything but me choking out stuff I have been thinking as I spent these past days reading this series... and now I'll be tortured with the last part especially as it's not done like the rest of these were. Ugh, I don't think I can take it! *dies*

Wonderful, brilliant, your writing is beautiful. The words, the characterization, the way you describe how the Nara men move and speak, amazing. The words to describe Neji, ugh so poetic. I want so much more of him in your writing. Compliments abound. Now off to my death with the last fic.
Angelazzy chapter 9 . 1/7
I think I'm running out of compliments! I'm speechless. How is it that you keep managing to tear at my heart strings like this?! This is amazing ... God Asuma... The feels. I sincerely love the pairing KakashixGenma! The way you portray the characters of the Naruto verse is like no other. I applaud you. Thank you for writing so much. And so beautifully. I anticipate reading Under the Scars! Gosh I'm so excited XD
- Angelazzy
Angelazzy chapter 4 . 1/4
I sense a bit of KakashixGenma and I'm loving it! You really depicted them so well! And I can really feel their connection!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
My god. This is amazing. How do you even? I just freaking marathon read three of your 'books' and I'm practically shaking from adrenaline crash. This as got to be one of the best immersive fics of the Naruto verse; really honest about how fucked up some of the characters' situations are (I always thought the whole Hyuuga family thing was immensely disturbed and wondered why no one talked about it in the Manga/anime after its first resolution. Seriously. That shit was messed up.) You do a great job giving life (terrible, tragic, twisted life) to all these secondary and tertiary characters, too. Really makes you stop and think about what it means to be among the less sunlit side of the Naruto world.
ndsanders89 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Holy smokes Batman! I don't know how you do it. Your stories are so well thought out. Like you really get underneath the underneath. Everything is so interesting. Everyone has a huge backstory and everyone has these huge secrets that keep coming back to bite them in the ass. I hate how you keep me hanging but I'm hanging on to this story with both hands because I need to know what it going on! I need to know everything! Plus I hope there is a happy ending for somebody because Neji and Shikamaru really need one. Keep up the excellent work and update the new story soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Im confused. And a little sad that genma is the bad one... Somehow which idk lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I-LOVE-YOU
roseaj chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Once again, another beautifully depicted installment in this wonderful and heartbreaking series. I feel a bit adrift after reading this and going through a roller-coaster of emotions. To be completely swept up in the characters and their emotions, that shows the work of a truly gifted writer. Best of luck to you and all your original works.
RinneLin chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
oh come on! I want to know what the hell happened :/ in the past and will happen next :/ and all those shadows, and... everything! O.o
oh well, this was a really crazy, emotional, swirly ride down the slide when you don't see what's on the ground when you land. And emotionally scarring. I reeeeeeaaaaly liked the stories, all three of them, they have the plot and you paint the characters so colourful I stand amazed. and I'm still wondering about Kiba/Ino future story. and... I'm not-so-patiently awaiting your Under These Scars continuation of the story!
cheers!
cloudie chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
Have just discovered an read this series over the past few days - loved it. Complex, involved and interesting characters and plot. I love it when I come across writers like you who are able to tell stories that are gripping and immersing - nice and long with hot, sensual sex scenes doesn't do any harm either. I'm really looking forward to the next story In the series - it will be sooooo intersting to see how Neji deals with the dilemma about to be forced upon him. Poetic justice in a way a - he was determined to become ANBU and was so sure pay whatever cost would be required. Although it seemed he was starting to question his choice in the last few chapters? Such hard choices for so many of the characters in this story - I love that nothing is simple and straightforward - it's so much more interesting when things aren't black and white.

Thanks for your hard work on this - can't wait for Under These Scars!
Shannon chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
I have just finished reading your btb series and I must say your work is amazing! This is the first review I have ever made and I just had to do it because your story has moved me so much. Your writing is beautiful, and sophisticated and really draws out emotion. Also as a huge Naruto fan, and especially a Shikamaru fan, I think you have captured the characters perfectly! I cannot wait for the next installment of the series and the sakura/hibari oneshot and I will be following you fanfic and deviantart pages for updates on them and your original works which I would also love to read! Best of luck with your future writing endeavors and I'll be waiting patiently for your next works!
soda'slover chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
:D I was looking for something good to read, and Im soooo glad I came across this little gem! Thank you, thank you! Now off to the rest of the story...
TakaWakaLaka chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Aw, I can't wait for Under These Scars. c: I loved it! Just wanted to let you know how good you are (if you haven't already. x3) and also wanted to show you my support.