Reviews for Crime of Fashion
DNPLC chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Barbie was never responsible for her wardrobe until about halfway through the movies, when she merely suggested that they stop making her look so drab because it wasn't Della. During the series, the great Gail Patrick was responsible for her wardrobe, she had a very particular plan for it and it was very wise. Barbie weighed in here and there.
But Barbie would never have chosen that suit!
This was hysterical and I loved it.
M chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Burn it!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Do I ever agree! PMR was the WORST for fashion. Ick. The murder dress was certainly a crime in and of itself. Bah.

Loved this. Too bad my review is not as long as the drabble. haha!

cw
Annie chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
LOL well we all have a difference in taste. I thought she looked great in that 'arrest' outfit. Will agree with the alleged murder outfit. What I didn't like was all the orange and browns she was in, esp that orange lipstick that at times made her lips look neon, ie the ep where P was sending the gifts and pretending not too. She looks much better in the 'winter' or bright colors. I don't mind the look of the '80's.
pam ryan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
She wore beautiful clothes especially in the movies. I loved the colors they were perfect for her. Thanks for the information.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
She wears the same hideous thing in TCOT Murdered Madam. I never liked it either.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I never cared for it much either. Never could figure out why they chose either one of those.