Reviews for Reds and Blues
insane is normal chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Why would maya need a chair with wheels? That is a little unclear.

On another note. PRUCAN FOREVER!
sunflowersundvodka chapter 32 . 1/18/2014
*table flip* Damn it. That last chapter and the last part in chapter 31 ruined it for me! TEY SHOULD OF NOT HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED OR LIKE OR LOVED EACHOTHER!
But other than that it just super good loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Where... Did the baby come out of...?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
Ah ! I love that clip of America swinging the buffalo around, so cute, she saves her uncle.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh, this fic gave me the feels :) How cute 3
I kinda wish Maya was a real character in Hetalia. Sort of needs more female characters doesn't it.
You have officially made prucan (and ivanxmaya) py opts
Guest chapter 32 . 4/14/2013
Oh my god ! Most touching, sweet fic I have ever read ! I almost cried at the end.
Thanks for this amazing story 3
I will not forget it.
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
agh! i love you! you are awesome! this was a totally adorable fic! i loved it i just wish it was longer waaaaa! but omg this is like the best fic i've like ever read!
Ava Braginski Wang chapter 32 . 4/6/2013
I love this story. :)
Ava Braginski Wang chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
Awe... How cute. They seem so happy together. :)
Ava Braginski Wang chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Ava Braginski Wang chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Ava Braginski Wang chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Awe how sweet...
Hageysnskaoshsuwjsbd chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This USA really great story
CuchyLaina chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Lol breaking in the near impossible lol ! I've got to visit it, it was almost scary how many controls there were...but maybe Gil is so awesome that no one bothers to look after him XD ! Anyway, that's a great story ! I love it ! Thank you !
Sesi and Siku Braginskaya chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
The perfect fluffy ending. I almost cried but then again I was wearing mascara. I dislike endings. Not that I don't see the point of them I'm just sad to see good things go. Like this. I will mourn the passing of this great fic.