Reviews for Melting Points
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
This was excellent! I really wish you would continue. I'll even leave lots of reviews ;)
Ravenus chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Just great! I love them all five scenes :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
What a perfect - and perfectly understated - ending. *Them.*

Just as the acting of Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz did in the film, your writing elevates the material to its full potential, allows it to unfold without the hectic distractions and become the wonderful character study it should have been (and was, between the cracks).

Thank you for shedding that light and allowing others to see these two people; I feel better now for having liked the movie as much as I did, knowing didn't imagine them.
ladygris chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
It's over?! Already?

Now I sound like some readers I've had. But I don't want this to be over! There's so much potential here, especially with you setting up that Aaron doesn't want Marta hurt in this fight...That he's seeing things so differently.

Really, really enjoyed this story! And I hope you decide to write another Aaron/Marta fic because, frankly, I just can't get enough of them. :D
Tanba Josav chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Thank you for writing this and I look hope to see more Aaron and Marta adventures from you in the future.
rainystv chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
What's next? I hope you finish the story going forward. Tie up the lose ends. Thanks I really like your writing.
assantra chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I am loving these scenes and wish they had been in the movie. Especially the last one and yes I totally agree with you about the lacking of cohesiveness to the ending scenes. Keep up the great work.
Lizzieturbo chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I am ridiculously obsessed with this story. Seriously, I had to go back today and read it again from chapter 1 straight through chapter 4 because I've loved each piece but I just had to see how they flowed together (spoiler alert: they flow friggin aMAZingly). Your prose is so perfectly simple. I just can't get enough. This story is the best part of my weekend now, which would be a sad fact if your writing wasn't just THAT good. Please continue. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
You should write the next movie! I love that you have captured the moments we weren't able to see. Keep writing, you are doing great!
Tanba Josav chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I couldn't do what Marta did, digging out the bullet, I'm too squeamish.

Love how they are still a bit combative with each other, after all they have only really known each other for a few days.

I'm curious to see if you're going to go backwards and fill in more gaps in the movie or push on forwards with your own version of what comes next.
astridv chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
... oops, that last comment was mine, ffn keeps logging me out.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Another excellent chapter. That ending was really asking for fic that fleshes it out some more, and this is so far my favorite take on it. You really got the characters down pat.

And nice touch with the food - that's something that gets often ignored (in canon too), but it makes sense that a metabolism like Aaron's will eventually break down without fuel. All that energy can't come out of nowhere. This adds a realistic touch.
ladygris chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Another absolutely fantastic chapter! I'd love to see your take on how the story goes from here! Not ending, but progressing into the future.

Really enjoyed this one, though. How Aaron called her "Doc" and reminded her that she IS a doctor, the hints that he fought anesthesia back when she was working for Sterisyn, the way she put him to sleep so familiar and comforting to him...Just really great work!
Alpha Flyer chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Thank you for this. I usually don't "favourite" an author on the strength of one story, but this ... Economical, lyrical, clear, and true. (And, besides, you know.) I so hope to read more soon.
assantra chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I am enjoying this a lot. Hope you post more soon.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »