Reviews for Melting Points
Tanba Josav chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
I'm with Marta, I had no idea what Aaron was doing with the camera either. I'm liking seeing these two begin to properly connect.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you go next
bonitasenorita chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Wow great chapters so far
Alpha Flyer chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Loved the snappy tac-tac-tac of the dialogue of two very bright people; the little glimpses of normalcy in an abnormal world (bagels, Subway, Sudoku, family dichotomies). This: "Justin Bieber?" "There are lines I won't cross."

Basically, my friend, I adore this very adult, very real look at the unseen gaps between the flashy action. What fan fiction should be.
assantra chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I like this a lot and would love to see more of it. Its very different.
ladygris chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
"There are lines I won't cross." ROFL!

Another wonderful chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed the almost mundane blended with the reality that she's dependent on him right now. The little moments-needing food, catching the napkin, the headboard hurting her neck-all offset the panic at the beginning. And they enhance the quiet moment these two shared.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I like what you've written and can't wait to see what other missing scenes you'll write
Kshar chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really liked this and the thoughtful way you characterize Marta. I look forward to reading more!
H chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very good. I think you captured Marta's tone and cadence accurately! Can't wait to read more
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Five.

You succeeded beautifully in capturing the rawness and hurt we saw all too briefly, when Aaron realizes he was never more than a number to the person who changed his life. Love the economy of your prose; you give us exactly enough.

I look forward to taking the rest of that journey with you.
Elysabeth chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I liked it a lot, very interesting
hope I can read more soon.
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wonderful, wonderful writing!

I really enjoyed this scene because we never really see Aaron tell Marta his name. So, to have this little tidbit was really fantastic.

Looking forward to more!
astridv chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I feel you really captured their characters. Looking forward to more.
EmleeDee chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Nicely done. Great job capturing the characters. Hope to read more.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3