Reviews for Epiphany
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
t.
Eponime chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Blam is one of the best friendships ever. :) It was very impressive how you managed to take all of Sam's achievements and twist them to fit his point of view. Those are exactly the things he would have thought about himself. Seeing Sam cry was heartbreaking for me, and you really captured that in this story. The little bit from Blaine's point of view was the perfect ending. Incredible writing. You did exceptionally well on this. :)
TVTime chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww very beautiful! Thanks, I enjoyed it!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is beautiful. And I will respond to all the lovely messages you have sent, but I love this. This was the best scene in the entire episode, and I was so touched by it, and by your retake on it here. I've never hated Blam as a concept - they've done some really adorable things with it on the show, and I'm so grateful that Blaine has a friend at McKinley, someone who is really kind to him - but I think in this episode, they really did something amazing with it. It's not just for laughs, it's not only about the ridiculous comedy, (though heaven knows laughter is good) - I really felt as thought they became true friends in this moment. I saw the potential for it way back after the "Not for sale" scene, which is why I wrote the one-shot that I did, but this scene made it feel like Slaine finally lived up to its own potential. :)

Thank you for the new story! :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Friendship Blam is the one thing I'm actually proud of this year. I hope it keeps on this good path. Yay Glee Writers, for once :)
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved it.
Blamx3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
So freaking perfect :)
KKlever chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Great! Simple! Perfect! Great!
SageK chapter 1 . 1/31/2013