Reviews for Light Up The World
Maggie's Love chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
On it
Eyghon chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Loved it! Im glad they zre not rushing back togethe┼Ľ although i am lookong forward to the next installmenr where hopefully they get back together
Maggie's Love chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Just finished your latest chapter in "Welcome to the World" and I was compelled to come back and re-read all four chapters of "Light Up The World" again. This is a great adventure and I am anticipating the 9th. Volume for your Faberry series.

I know that Rachel is still in pain over the breakup, but I feel for Quinn as well, as she fights her own demons. I am wishing that she had not taken Brittany's advice to try to work through her own forgiveness by herself. Britt is accustomed to Santana, and that alone time would have been what Santana needs to work out a problem. But Quinn is not Santana, and this really bad advice does not apply to her. What she really needs is the unconditional love and support of Rachel as she works through her own issues.

Unfortunate. There are times when the well meaning "help" of friends only worsens the situation. After all, Quinn's consciousness is screaming at her to take Rachel back RIGHT NOW, and submerse herself in the love of her girlfriend. In her heart, she knows that this is what she needs, but Britt's "helpful" advice has run her wheels right off the track.

While I generally hate cliffhanger endings, I seem to feel more secure then Rachel does as you continue to ramp up her interaction with all of the members of the Unholy Trinity. She seems to be growing on Santana and although Santana finds it difficult to actually show real affection for anyone but Britt, the signs are showing that she is coming to the point where she likes Rachel.

Writer's Block is a hard thing to get past at times. The Muse seems to come and go when it wants to. I Beta for two other writers and I really feel their frustration when their own inspiration leaves them stranded for a while.

Thank you for what you have done so far in this series.
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Fun chapter!
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Awesome chapter!
KW Jordan chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
It was a relief to see a chapter end like this after everything. I think your muse is right on track. :)
Sophie chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Wow! Another update! This last chap made my heart ache so much but in a good way. Please keep going.
Ad3n chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I like it. They really talked. It what was needed. Rachel looks less like a bitch because she's now explained it all. She also looks kinda stupid but really I never understood why they blamed Rachel for that kiss any way. Loved the Big Bang reference. Haha. And it didn't work out because Lenard is a creep who took advantage of it. Great chapter. Honestly. It's what needed to happen. They're not together but they're taking steps to make it better. Plus Finn is once agin and idiot. Can we please see Quinn do a bit of sneaky physical harm to him? Just a bit? Haha. Can't wait. Loved loved loved it!
LionAgron chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
More plz
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Yay for another story, this last chapter was awesome!
agoodwinpd chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This is shaping up to be another great story in the series! I really, really, really like Quinn & Brittany interactions and you've done a great job with it. Thanks!
Sophie chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I'm so glad you back. This series is truly amazing. Can't wait to read next chapter.

xo
Ad3n chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Rachel was better in this one. But there was no Finn. Loved the Brittany Quinn moment. How ever the girls bring up a good point Rachel really hasn't acted very...I can't think of the right word. Because she sorry and she is sad so I hope you get what I mean. But I mean if I was Rachel I would be wondering why Quinn fled to the bathroom in the first place now she's thinking Santana's cute and trying to be first in line for a threesome. No matter how much of it was teasing. Can you think what would happen if Quinn would have heard that? But still Brittany's right is all she said. It's time for Quinn to leap again. Maybe set up her own romantic date. Lets hope Finn doesn't get in the way and that Rachel thinks about how it makes others (cough Quinn cough) feel. And that Rachel is smarter about it then before and recognizes the signs. Just saying. But I hope they work. It takes work from both. Great job. Loved it!
lol chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Can we assume from the lack of an 'angst' marker that this won't be too terrible? I could use some happy.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I love Britt so much right now. She makes such good points.
I think Quinn is being a bit unfair about everything still, and as much as I hate Rachel being anywhere near Finn, Quinn can't really complain about it when she's the one who won't be with Rachel.
I understand Rachel needing a friend in Finn, but I'm desperately hoping the kiss doesn't happen. Or of it does happen that Rachel goes nuclear on his ass and Quinn sees it instead of running away.
In the grand scheme of things Quinn has hurt Rachel way more than Rachel's hurt her and I think she needs to remember that. Plus I still can't forget that Rachel lied about the kiss because Quinn wad a psycho bitch tothe other girl mad terrified her. Yes, Rachel is responsible foe what the said but she never would've gotten to that point if Quinn didn't scare the girl so much.