Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
LoveToDieFor chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
You say you weren't happy with the outcome of this challenge. Your result was astonishing. I thought my face would split from smiling so big. I'm turning into one of your biggest fans :)
LoveToDieFor chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Asdfghjkl... You. God, you are an amazing writer... It sneaks up on you... You put emotions into words without making it blatantly obvious or painfully corny. It's beautiful. I look forward to your work.
Muffinmum chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Great dialogue, I was in their bubble on the busy pavement too. Is Jacob making an appearance soon? Brilliant chapter, thank you
Muffinmum chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Oh I loved it! I was right there falling over with Bella and being caught by Vileward! Excellent chapter x
Muffinmum chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Another great chapter, you write bellas awkwardness so well x
Muffinmum chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
He just looks intense, his entire body radiates intensity, perfect perfect description! I'm enjoying bellas story so far, thank you!
EmilyJaneB chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Enjoying the story.
El chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Hope you update again soon!
Krisrob913 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
I love your story;))) update soon pretty please ?
robsten63 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Hopefully Typokween promotes you in the next TSB update because you definitely deserve more reviews than this.
robsten63 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Absolutely love this! This was the best chapter by far. Please update soon :)
Skent94 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Holy cow is he and asshole but Bella really went off on him.,wow
YankeeDiva chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
This was a epic chapter I almost felt like Bella or myself was going to burst into tears at the end of it. Can't wait to see hoe the Edward pictures turn out of if Bella ever speaks to him again. And Paul although nice is a little too bye bye birdie to me lol.

Cannot wait to read the next in this!
meepison chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Loved the snappy, snarky dialogue! Lots of passion in their exchange.
ranahd chapter 6 . 3/14/2013