Reviews for Remember
beautifullytragic22 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Absolutely loving this so far. Stumbled on it a while ago & came back in hopes it had progressed. Hope to see more of it!
gymnast1454 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Please continue!
eva-david chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Kind of strange. All of it.
But it's captivating, so if you have any more of it, I would love to read it :)
KimRaverFan chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Wow I just love this fic a lot!
Dr. JES chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I am very intrigued by the underlying story. You have given us just enough snippets to pique our curiosity.

I also love the conversation with McGee - they have an underlying friendship that is very subtle but there and you managed to capture that very well in your conversation.
mon-petit-pois chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Ooooo this is intense. Nice chapter!
dvd123 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I very love the Ziva x McGee friendship in this chapter! What a good friend! And you make a very interesting case file. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Love this saw it on tumblr! can't wait for more
mon-petit-pois chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is really intersting! Don't think I've read a story about vigilante ziva before, especially one about her using catching rapists as a coping method. This is a really neat idea and I look forward to more!
Barbra4317 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Interesting story im a little confused but it s good
Zivatjl12 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Thank you for this story. I love it. Please keep the story going. Thanks again.
dvd123 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Wow, Ziva's really off her game. If she continues like this, I wonder if Gibbs will bench her.

That was an interesting flashback. Curious as to why Ziva was faking pregnancy in the first place. And Tony's oh so perceptive of her. I hope she doesn't shut him out for long...
natsien chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Excellent!
prince-bishop chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
good chapter.
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Oh my gosh please update soon, i really need to know if Tony finds out the truth. It's an amazing story, you should be so proud.