Reviews for School Dayz
tR HT ufF chapter 14 . 4/16
Hahaha... what just Sabo said? " what are you two homo's doing "? hahaha... can't stop laughing... haha..it's funny * pants * * sighed *
Dy-Axce chapter 1 . 3/19
Hello, I'm french and I like your fiction. :)
I want to ask you if I can translate your fiction in french, please.
Of course I shall quote you as the original author of fiction
KaizokuCharmandy chapter 54 . 3/8
This was very well written and only took me a day to read- of course i spent all day reading it though, I just could not get enough. You have talent, well done and please continue with the stories-Kaiza chan
Yayaya1234 chapter 2 . 1/27
Good
The One Piece Virus chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I don't know why, but when a character is embarrassed I also get embarrassed, wierd, right? I always die of embarrassment, in class for example, when somebody says or does something wierd or wrong. I act like it was me. Friggin wierd, I think I need a check up or something.
The One Piece Virus chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh my kami! This is so exiting! First chapter and I'm already hooked!
One down fifty-four to go! Yay, I love long series. With many chapters.
Man, this is interesting! Can't wait to read more. I don't know why, but every time Luffy goes berserk with food, I get irritated. Don't know why, oh never mind, I still accept you Luffy-kun!
Hweianime chapter 54 . 9/15/2014
Ahhh this was seriously amazing! I love the ending like finally together! Though I felt kind of sorry for Marco because u kno... But other than that LOVED IT
Yuu Hoshimura chapter 54 . 8/30/2014
Lmao what an amazing story! I really really super mega loved it
It was just sooooo freaking cute and hilarious XD
I looking forward to reading your future fanfics .
Cyss Darko chapter 54 . 4/21/2014
Really Awesome fic! I'm glad I could find it! One of the few that has more than 30 chapters! I don't read a lot of english histories cause is not my native language. But this fic made me broke that rule! I loved everything about the history! Since I LOVE Ace and Law. My best regards! Hope you're well and still have that creative vein.
3D waffle chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Oh, ok. I thought someone was going to rape or .
3D waffle chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
Still pissed that they didn't do it.
3D waffle chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
They better finally do it in the next or I'm seriously going to strangle you! Yes, you!
3D waffle chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
I so fuckin knew what Sabo surprise was and I glad it was! Sex on the Ferris wheel!
3D waffle chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
The hell is this ! Why the hell is he wearing those clothes. I wanted him to wear something cute for a guy!
3D waffle chapter 25 . 4/17/2014
No cause the ace in this story wouldn't really enjoy but if it was in a different story. Hell yeah!