Reviews for School Dayz
Guest chapter 54 . 9/30/2016
I really liked this. I've read this story over and over about a billion times. Please make more stories like this!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/9/2016
Haha! Nice~ Though, apparently Luffy got Sabo, Law, and Marco to help out as well. :)
Guest chapter 53 . 9/9/2016
XD Ace teasing Sabo was so cute and hilarious~ I'm so glad Ace woke up... If he didn't, that would be so tragic!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/9/2016
Yay! XD AceLu FINALLY! ...Oh, poor Marco... T-T And he worked up the courage to get the ring too...
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2016
...Tsunayoshi? KHR?!
tR HT ufF chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Hahaha... what just Sabo said? " what are you two homo's doing "? hahaha... can't stop laughing... haha..it's funny * pants * * sighed *
Dy-Axce chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Hello, I'm french and I like your fiction. :)
I want to ask you if I can translate your fiction in french, please.
Of course I shall quote you as the original author of fiction
KaizokuCharmandy chapter 54 . 3/8/2015
This was very well written and only took me a day to read- of course i spent all day reading it though, I just could not get enough. You have talent, well done and please continue with the stories-Kaiza chan
Yayaya1234 chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
Good
fattummyturtle chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I don't know why, but when a character is embarrassed I also get embarrassed, wierd, right? I always die of embarrassment, in class for example, when somebody says or does something wierd or wrong. I act like it was me. Friggin wierd, I think I need a check up or something.
fattummyturtle chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh my kami! This is so exiting! First chapter and I'm already hooked!
One down fifty-four to go! Yay, I love long series. With many chapters.
Man, this is interesting! Can't wait to read more. I don't know why, but every time Luffy goes berserk with food, I get irritated. Don't know why, oh never mind, I still accept you Luffy-kun!
Hweianime chapter 54 . 9/15/2014
Ahhh this was seriously amazing! I love the ending like finally together! Though I felt kind of sorry for Marco because u kno... But other than that LOVED IT
Yuu Hoshimura chapter 54 . 8/30/2014
Lmao what an amazing story! I really really super mega loved it
It was just sooooo freaking cute and hilarious XD
I looking forward to reading your future fanfics .
Mallory Volanti chapter 54 . 4/21/2014
Really Awesome fic! I'm glad I could find it! One of the few that has more than 30 chapters! I don't read a lot of english histories cause is not my native language. But this fic made me broke that rule! I loved everything about the history! Since I LOVE Ace and Law. My best regards! Hope you're well and still have that creative vein.
3D waffle chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Oh, ok. I thought someone was going to rape or .