Reviews for phantom pain
I always smile chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Oooooooooooooooh! I'm mega interested!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I'm loving it so far, great job. It's pretty much awesome.
Weiduo chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I'm excited to see that you've written a post-canon fic that focuses on Sakura's trauma! Especially since it's up-to-date with the manga and there's so much more to go on. And now with Sasuke's actions in the latest chapter, I find imagining him having a life in Konoha (post-war) much more believable.

I like your portrayal of Sakura's struggle between giving in to her fear and trying her best to stay strong. I also like how you included the part on how much rage Sasuke must have felt to see Sakura's attempt to kill him. That possibility was always just a passing thought in my head, but reading it in this fic made me contemplate it a little more.

Can't wait for the next update. )
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Mooooooooooooore! :D
Katara-Hatake chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
More!

The-one-who-is-a-rubbish-reviewer

K-H
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This is good! Also I don't mean to bother you, but are you going to continue house of leaves?
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Nice job! I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
AwakenDreams chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Please update soon! I really love it
Tmac chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
So good! Love this setting, haven't seen a fic where Sakura is legitimately afraid of him. It's more realistic, because he was a freaky s.o.b for most of their teen years
Jademy chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Can't wait for the next one...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Please update soon!
melodxes chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So simple, so beautiful. You're right, so little writers bother to explore Sakura's post traumatic stress, I think that you've done a fantastic job.
Virtually Forgotten chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I am absolutely enraptured by this story. I've been looking for a fic that explored more in depth Sasuke and Sakura's state of mind and character development following the Sasuke-tried-to-kill-Sakura incident. A lot of fanfics tend to ignore that it even happened or when they try to write Sasuke/Sakura-centric fanfics they tend to completely disregard how the two of them overcame the obstacle of "hey, we both tried to kill each other". I like how deeply you analyze both characters and shared their thoughts and I think the Sasuke part of this chapter was very important as well and showing how at the time even he felt betrayed. I hope this review is coherent, I tend to write pretty jumbled reviews but I really, really, look forward to an update!
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I don't think she'll be this mess. Sakura's trauma is all about whether she's useful or not. However, I like all aspects of Sakura to be explored, so 0ll be following this. Thanks for the prompt. :)
JinnySkeans chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
So, so glad I came across this story.

People gloss over Sakura's recovery in stories, because its an uncomfortable subject to screw around with. Everyone is always in such a hurry to have her reconcile with Sasuke when in reality, it's an insult to her as a human being to just assume that things can be normal again so quickly. I can't stand unrealistic love stories, they come across as shallow and meaningless. Real relationships are built from a solid foundation, not from a writer's impatience to have a hero and heroine make out immediately. So I think it's brilliant you're tackling this subject that makes so many people squeamish.

I really liked the insight into Sasukes mind also. It's still entirely about Sakura and her recovery process but the way you described his feelings the day he fought with Sakura was exactly the way I always pictured he felt: a blind, single-minded fury that the girl who made him all those promises could betray him. He wasn't thinking about what he did to her or what her motives were. And I thought you captured that beautifully, his narrow line of thought.

I always enjoy your writing and I'm really excited about this one. Thank you for such brilliant storytelling. :)

Xoxo daisy :)