Reviews for phantom pain
Livvy22 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
awww we really need another chapter of this now … especially when sasuke has proved to be very much in the Unrepentant stage of his rebellion. His time will come and there will be grovelling!
Until then, please update and feed my soul!
Night killer chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Write MORE! And it's been a year. -.-
EWHH its Kenna chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Update please!
mistyblue96 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I know exactly what you mean by stories not treating the fact that Sakura almost got killed by Sasuke, right. The girl worshipped him, and he basically turned on her a couple of years later. That kind of betrayal would break anyone - so I'm glad this fic seems to get the equation right.

I hope you continue this, I'm really looking forward to how you will be handling the forthcoming chapters now that things between Sasuke and Sakura are as bad as they seem. It's going to be one helluva wait for the romance (if there is any) but I think it'll be worth it.

Kudos!
sasuke140 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Interesting, can't wait for an update
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Wasn't Sakura trying to kill him, when he attempted to kill her? XD
UchihaJennifer chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Please update soon! This story is to good to just lay here and rott :(
GuestReader chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This is wonderfully written! I hope you'll be posting more, because I'm hooked on the story line and I want to see where it will go.
jin chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
still waiting
please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Such a great story and plot please continue
melodic.keys chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I really love this! The way you portray Sakura's feelings is exactly how I WANTED her to react in the manga. *sigh* Great plot so far!
Pease continue writing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Eeek! I am falling arse over tea kettle for your fanfic. This is very good. I have no qualms for grammar, cursing is used sparingly, description is commendable and vocabulary is also well read. But enough of the formalities: I was reading this sprawled out on my lawn after work and found myself making quite the flat patch as I rolled back and forth because I was so into what I was reading. I also enjoyed Sasuke's little narration. I've read so many that have fallen flat on their faces but this one was short, sweet and concise. Well done. . I do hope you continue, this is good reading.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
U sooooo should write another chapter for this !
thatawkwardperson chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Hope you continue this. I like where the story is going.
herbal abuse chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful angst, I've been waiting for you. Amazing writing as usual, keep up the great work. Now I'm patiently waiting for your updates as I brace my self for the angsty feels.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »