Reviews for phantom pain
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Eeek! I am falling arse over tea kettle for your fanfic. This is very good. I have no qualms for grammar, cursing is used sparingly, description is commendable and vocabulary is also well read. But enough of the formalities: I was reading this sprawled out on my lawn after work and found myself making quite the flat patch as I rolled back and forth because I was so into what I was reading. I also enjoyed Sasuke's little narration. I've read so many that have fallen flat on their faces but this one was short, sweet and concise. Well done. . I do hope you continue, this is good reading.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
U sooooo should write another chapter for this !
thatawkwardperson chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Hope you continue this. I like where the story is going.
herbal abuse chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Beautiful angst, I've been waiting for you. Amazing writing as usual, keep up the great work. Now I'm patiently waiting for your updates as I brace my self for the angsty feels.
AdotD chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Nicely written. I'm waiting or the update (patiently)!
haliz chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
It is her traume to have to look at him and not see her prince in shining armour, but the wicked witch... I know from your other stories that the Sasuke you portrait is always close to be in character and I cannot wait to see what is it the he is going to say.
Rei chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I'm sorry but since this story hasn't been updated in over a month I gotta delete it from my mobile favorites to make room for other stories...
sophialy chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
PLEASE CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Oooooooooooooooh! I'm mega interested!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I'm loving it so far, great job. It's pretty much awesome.
Weiduo chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I'm excited to see that you've written a post-canon fic that focuses on Sakura's trauma! Especially since it's up-to-date with the manga and there's so much more to go on. And now with Sasuke's actions in the latest chapter, I find imagining him having a life in Konoha (post-war) much more believable.

I like your portrayal of Sakura's struggle between giving in to her fear and trying her best to stay strong. I also like how you included the part on how much rage Sasuke must have felt to see Sakura's attempt to kill him. That possibility was always just a passing thought in my head, but reading it in this fic made me contemplate it a little more.

Can't wait for the next update. )
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Mooooooooooooore! :D
1234dghgfj chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
More!

The-one-who-is-a-rubbish-reviewer

K-H
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This is good! Also I don't mean to bother you, but are you going to continue house of leaves?
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Nice job! I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »