Reviews for phantom pain
Shira753 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Love this fic, really. It's awsome. Keep updating, your talent deserves the waiting
vanilla.twit chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I am in love with your characterization of Sakura. It fits her perfectly :) thank you for this update!
marie chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Amazing!
Anautumnlady chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
If it’s me you were referring (and I don’t think there were other disagreements :D)…well…I’m not offended. To tell the truth I feel honoured! :)
And I can see where you are coming from, it was a traumatic thing, after all...I just hope she'll get over it soon (she's not an abused woman nor a child), but don’t listen to my rants, it’s your story, and a good one: Sasuke' point of view ( "she wasn't allowed to turn on him after all the promises") was gold.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
OH MY GOD
This is basically perfection. This is everything I want to see, and which people are so eager to gloss over. Because - because I think Sakura would be traumatised. How could she not be?
And I loved Sasuke's perspective on it, the guilt and the regret - but more than that, the active approach he is taking to her wellbeing. He wants to help her heal.
It just reminds me of that scene in the manga when he sees how depressed she is and chooses to actively cheer her up.
But I also loved his recollection of his attempt to kill her, because I do strongly suspect that it came as much from a sense of betrayal at SAKURA being the one to pull a kunai on him, as it did from being totally batshit crazy. He was hurt. He lashed out in the worst way, but it shows that even at his lowest, how Sakura feels about him, and how he feels about her, makes him react.
So yeah, to repeat. This is perfection. And I really want to know what happens next.
Thank you so much for updating!
LoLi15 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
You can do it Sakura!
Gurrenn chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Phenomenal. I actually had a dream last night about Sakura's prescription drug use, and how she was on multiple prescriptions. Ironically I read the chapter this morning and she has sleep aid prescriptions!

I love how you portrayed both Sakura and Sasuke's inner conflict with their situation especially the fact that Sakura understands that she's being irrational with her behavior, but it's something that she can't help.

I'm excited for the next chapter and how that will go. Also, do you see Sakura being an alcoholic like Tsunade? You know, maybe for coping methods for nightmares or something.
Kiiki chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Really love this. :)
angrypixels chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Love updates. Go sakura!
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
As if any of your story can be less than "well-received"! :D You're the SasuSaku queen, don't be shy to flaunt it, haha!

Looking forward to the next chapter _
JoiZ. D chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
it's been a while since I've read fanfic and omg I'm really excited for this! thank you so much for writing!
hirokiri9 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I seriously love this. I feel like this is something that I would want to expect from the manga if sasuke ever comes back...I feel like in the manga, sakura may except sasuke too happily or whatever. no one can really say what will happen. anyway, I like your viewpoint b/c it feels close to how i think sakura would react. can't wait for their talk! :D thanks
October Languor chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
It is beautiful. Thank you.
rbooo chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Love, love, love! Please update soon :)
SASSafrasEND chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I hope the next chapter gets updated soon. It's simply amazing.

-Sass E.