Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
misguidedghosts94 chapter 10 . 7/7
Please please please finish this story! I NEED to know what happens! It’s been 5 years :(
CD chapter 10 . 5/8
I did not want to start reading this because I saw that it has not been updated in so long and it doesn't seem like you have any intention to complete it. But I read The Slowest Burn and We Are All Embers and enjoyed your writing so much that I just had to come in here and read this too, while waiting for TSB to be updated. So now, I'm hanging off a cliff at chapter 10, but happy I read it after all. You truly are a gifted story teller. Thank you for your stories. I hope there will be more when you feel the time is right.
BelleOfTheBook chapter 10 . 4/11
I really hope you finish this one day... AND the slowest Burn.
Oh my god you can't just leave it like that! I'm gonna have an anxiety attack I need to know more!
aunree3 chapter 10 . 1/31
i actually loved this. so far at least.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
WTF! I can't believe there isn't more to this story! I have so many questions left! They slept together?! What happened?! What happened with Royce that night of the bonfire?! I need answers to these questions! Ugh.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
Wait Bella and Royce slept together that day at the beach?! I don't think so...I think Royce was blackmailing her though
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2017
I can't believe he took Royce's side! Royce is despicable. Why did Alice get with him?! I think she ran off bc Royce raped her too and she didn't want to get married anymore, but she saw how Esme handled Bella. I liked that this chapter was in the POV of the desk...it was like being a fly on the wall.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Good golly miss Molly, what the heck happened between them?! Was she sexually assaulted? That's what I'm guessing based on her being angry that his lawyer got the offender a slap on the wrist. Edward is such an ass, I get he's angry but to threaten take of her daughter away from her is beyond harsh.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Maybe finish this one too, fellow marshmallow? Just a thought...
KDMCAM chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
I love this! I hope u are able to finish it one day!
Bikergirl08 chapter 10 . 10/12/2016
I'm so bummed, just found this and looks like it's dead :(((
shannon30033 chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Well, sorry this one wasn't done. I loved every word of it. Thanks.
shannon30033 chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
"A gun, Edward? You brought a gun?" Loving Bellronica...
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016