Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Oh? {ears prickin' up} What happened the last time Edward trusted Bella to drive his car?
I'm trustin' you to weave all the clues together eventually 'cause I'm hopeless at keepin' track of 'em LOL!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
The plot thickens. Should have known the Wolfpack was involved!
So many things to figure out!
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I wonder just how stupid he feels now. Great update.
SLKerouac chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Edward now is wondering who is stalking him. After the picture and then finding out that Bella has someone stalking her, he is now concerned. Not for his safety but for Bella and his daughter's. Bella tells Edward that Kate is with her father. That relieves Edward's mind somewhat but there is still Bella. She doesn't want his help with anything. Bella has a meeting with Alice's employer, Judge Volturi. Edward needed to come but Bella was not too happy about that. Emmett let her down there. After the meeting with the Judge, Edward was upset that she let things go. Bella explained to him that the Judge had shut down and she wanted to be able to come back to him for more information in the future. Bella asked Edward to trust her. That she knew what she was doing. Now Bella wanted his keys to the car. Edward was not too happy but gave them to her. Bella and Edward are now on their way to the place that Alice had her second job. Who is stalking both of them? Where is Alice? There is still alot of unresolved issues between Bella and Edward. Is his mother behind what is going on? Why did she lie to Bella about Edward? How long has Edward been lied to by his mother? And what? Is she behind Alice's disappearance too? When will Bella start to believe that Edward was lied to? That he loves her? When? What happens when they get to "Wolfpack"? Did Alice really work there? So many things happening. Next chapter!
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I feel so bad for not reviewing this story earlier but I read most fanfiction on my phone now. Anyway, just to let you know that I am loving your story and how the characters are developing. Thank you for taking the time to write this so far and I look forward to reading more.
Luvtwismut chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
So many secrets that darn Alice has!
I'm loving the wild goose chase, TQ!
Thanks for the update!
Xoxoxo
Jen
LenaLove95 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Loved the chapter
GorGirl chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I wonder why Alice was working in a bar? I wonder how much she knew about Royce?
jane210 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Keep up the good work - I can't wait to see what happens at Wolfpack!
lud chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter!
Royce is responsible for disappearance of Alice?
I think he only uses Alice to go into the family of Edward.
Bella was a strong woman and clever, I like this change.
Royce is chasing Bella, he will behind Kate, he had courage
rape of a person who was your friend, he wanted Bella, as it could not have her he wanted to destroy it, I think Royce is a sick and dangerous.
Kisses.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I still don't understand how Edward just can't see how evil, lying and manipulative James really is. How innocent Bella really is. Is he that stupid or does he really just not care and he wanted to get away from her so he latched on to the first excuse he could find?
smooshie55 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
The mystery deepens...
I love Bella's badassery, she keeps Edward in his place. That punk's got some nerve!
Melany333 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
love it
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Oh after that last little bit there, should I assume they're getting along better now? :) or will be? I want to know what happened the last time he let her behind the wheel? ;) can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
LoVecakes chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Ok so what were Royce's intentions with dating Alice if he never liked her and Bella was out if the picture at the time? Does the stalker has something to do with what Alice was working on or is OT the creeper Royce? So many questions! Bella's hostility toward Edward is absolutely understandable but also frustrating as a reader. He has yet to give her a reason to be civil, or even apologize. I'm sure he has his own crap to work through as well. I get that Bella wanted to find her mom but to put up with Royce's harassment and his coming on to her the way he did was frustrating. Is he that charming that no one (but Bella) sees what a dirtbag he is? Has he not slipped once that Edward never saw anything suspicious? As usual great job and I will definitely check out your other works if this story is indicative of what I can expect!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »