Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
jimemon chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Great chapter
shaz308 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I hope Edward gets a clue soon. Royce seems to be rotten to the core. Is Alice just hiding?
Denny52 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
More background info...perfect.
Karen-777 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
We want more, we want more. We really, really like it and we want more-love that commercial.
Thanks for the great update!
nebfan51 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
This is a very good story...am really loving the plot and cannot wait to see where you take us on this journey! I know you are one very busy lady in RL...take care...looking forward to more updates as RL allows:)
meepison chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
So intrigued by this story. I love how both the past and the future are unfolding at the same time... what caused their rift and whay is going on now with Alice and now a possible stalker. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
You are always amazing!
mdsngrc chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Loving this! Although I do believe Bella should have told Edward about Royce.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I. Hate. Royce. So much! I'm so damn curious to how things happened and where the hell Alice is. I love how all these prompts are still part of the same story. I never read one like this one before. Thanks for writing!
pnkats chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
God I hate it when I accidentally hit enter before I am done so I am having to leave a guest review so it all appears now! Awesome chapter as always. Hope if Alice was talking about Royce in her diary that she changes if she hasnt already for Jasper. Wonder who is stalking Edward. Is Tanya around anymore I wonder. Royce is just Yuk! He is jealous of Edward and always wants what he has.
mauigirl60 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
The song lyrics perfectly fit the story. These two share such passion. Right now, it's anger but those sparks are definitely flying back and forth. You really make these characters pop off the page. Good job, bb! xox
Lilypad10 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Interesting!
Luvtwismut chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Who is this stalker? Maybe Alice? Speaking of Alice, has she run off with Jasper? I have so many questions and cannot wait for the answers!
Thanks for the update!
Xoxo,
Jen
Glam.mam chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Awsummmm this is just killing me with mystery and intreage x
debslmac chapter 7 . 3/13/2013