Reviews for PTB's Writing Challenge 2013
Awesome. Love it.
keyboardkath chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Holy fuck! I want to read more about how rule #5 was broken (in detail)! Lol
LTR chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I love your writing. Thanks for sharing your stories.
puasluoma chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Up date asap please!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
This story is amazing I think I like it even better than the slowest burn! I need to know what happens so keep up the great work!
lud chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I'm so glad you updated this story, she is very different to burn, all the characters are completely different from Burning, Edward is a jerk, Royce is cruel, i love the friendship of Bella and Rosie. They had sex? Need Edward crawl, regret what you did, and maybe Bella could forgive .I think it strange that Edward has not been of interest to know the child.
It is a pity that you are not as invested in PTB, this is a great story.
Courtney37 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Oh my god PLEASE tell he we'll be getting an inside look into that scene bc HOLY HELL! I need to know between last chapter and this one what went down. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
Luvtwismut chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Thanks for the update! I'm still loving this story!
dayuuuumgirl chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
fortunecomet chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
I am so glad to see an update. This story is so intriguing and I love all the characters. It's great to see you continuing this. Looking forward to more!
glitterr chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
An update! I flove this story and stalk it regularly hoping for a new chap. Thank you and I hope you continue!
jmeec316 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
How can you leave us there?!
Noelluna chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
So glad you updated this! I love your Bella and the story being told. Sooo she broke rule number 5! Any chance of some kind of flashback or something?! Really hope you continue this soon. I'm curious to see what happened to jake and what the pictures of slice mean...oh and how Edward is feeling after all of this! :)
DawnsWhimsy chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
I am so glad you updated this I have missed it! I have no words for Bella but I have hope.
533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »